Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallScent

01-23-2013

Guess I'll log back on in a week. I understand the sales tactic on this but I'd rather just spend my RP on skins rather than something I farm.(Just my opinion, no need to flame) Taking the standard champion pricing you had for years and then changing it negatively makes me resistant as a consumer.

Kaleb3205

Recruiter

01-23-2013

I played him right when he came available. All i have to say is MY SUPPORT 4 LIFE <3

BeastBox

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1DevilDriver View Post
Guess I'll log back on in a week. I understand the sales tactic on this but I'd rather just spend my RP on skins rather than something I farm.(Just my opinion, no need to flame) Taking the standard champion pricing you had for years and then changing it negatively makes me resistant as a consumer.
It's a positive change. The new pricing is mostly to accomidate regular reductions on past champs, something they've been slacking off on. Waiting a week to not spend 1500 IP is nothing.

In any case, waiting a week may be smart. I've seen three Threshs today and they all went ADC. You can guess how well that went. I think I'll wait for the stupidity to pass.

Xeruu

01-23-2013

The new log-in screen gives me the chill, other than that; Great work!

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-23-2013

gg wp time to master another support champ !

NinjaKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

It's sad how many ppl are falling harder and harder for this world wide scam. Any average person, that have other things to do than play LoL won't have time to get 7800ip. So we get to wait what 5weeks to see "new" ****. Or, as riot hopes, we fall in with both legs and buy the champions with rp. Then they will for sure, make this new scam permanently. Riot logic, lets nerf ip regain, raise the price of bundles by removing a skin, increase cost of champions by more than 1000ip. Well done, stupid ppl will make you rich.

Haeyoonie

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitten View Post
It's sad how many ppl are falling harder and harder for this world wide scam. Any average person, that have other things to do than play LoL won't have time to get 7800ip. So we get to wait what 5weeks to see "new" ****. Or, as riot hopes, we fall in with both legs and buy the champions with rp. Then they will for sure, make this new scam permanently. Riot logic, lets nerf ip regain, raise the price of bundles by removing a skin, increase cost of champions by more than 1000ip. Well done, stupid ppl will make you rich.
Honestly, the vast amount of content that Riot provides us free of charge is incredibly generous. The prices are rather low for the purely voluntary content available to us through the store, especially if you were to compare it to the more common DLC or subscription based services on other platforms.

Furthermore, buying RP does not make one stupid. Would you call a person who buys a cup of coffee before work every morning an idiot? How about someone who buys a new car every four or five years? Someone who buys a bigger house when their family grows? No, you'd call them a typical consumer. They are stimulating a business and encouraging growth. Purchasing RP is no different. These are things we buy for personal pleasure and out of gratitude to the developers and artists... individuals that you have just insulted for creating things you desire, but either can't afford or simply feel entitled to have for free.

Just wait a week. Thresh will be waiting for you.

Deepfriedspam

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastBox View Post
It's a positive change. The new pricing is mostly to accomidate regular reductions on past champs, something they've been slacking off on. Waiting a week to not spend 1500 IP is nothing.

In any case, waiting a week may be smart. I've seen three Threshs today and they all went ADC. You can guess how well that went. I think I'll wait for the stupidity to pass.
He works best as pure support tank or mpen tank... ADC I can only see working in very strict niche counterpicking. and even then, theres better options for that.

NinjaKitten

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by esSC Prax View Post
Honestly, the vast amount of content that Riot provides us free of charge is incredibly generous. The prices are rather low for the purely voluntary content available to us through the store, especially if you were to compare it to the more common DLC or subscription based services on other platforms.

Furthermore, buying RP does not make one stupid. Would you call a person who buys a cup of coffee before work every morning an idiot? How about someone who buys a new car every four or five years? Someone who buys a bigger house when their family grows? No, you'd call them a typical consumer. They are stimulating a business and encouraging growth. Purchasing RP is no different. These are things we buy for personal pleasure and out of gratitude to the developers and artists... individuals that you have just insulted for creating things you desire, but either can't afford or simply feel entitled to have for free.

Just wait a week. Thresh will be waiting for you.
you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about, huh? You can't honestly compare real life investment, to a little game that will get you, literally, nowhere.
It's a money scam, it has always been, and they're only getting "better at it"

You might as well compare it to, if P2P games every month increased the cost of the subscribtion. And if the buyers are "smart" enough to fall for it, hell why not make it permantly?
Btw.. I don't think Riot is in need of White Knights or head..., I think they've plenty of those already.

Harry Harmonica

01-24-2013

Beautiful log in screen plus that music!! I am a support player and I love this champ, thanks! It's so hard for me to save $ but worth it.