@morello, Fiora buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
easiest way to buff fiora:
turn her dash into an aimed dash instead of a target ability..

bam fiora becomes decent
then what happens to her damage? if she hits minions along the way, do they eat some of the damage while Fiora passes through them? does she get stopped by them when you meant to go right through? the ability's fine where it is.

L2P Mate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

If Fiora gets a buff, why doesn't Vayne? Z.Z

KotlettDrake

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2P Mate View Post
??? what

Tenshyo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Why doesn't Vayne? Tumble into 3rd hit. Stun+Mega damage. Who wants to buff that? I sure don't.

I certainly hope this Fiora buff is nice. Also @Morello, if it blocks on hit effects, would it also block Xin's third strike on Three Talon Strike, blocking the knock-up?

TheGrandDuelist

01-23-2013

I just want to be able to play Fiora. Q.Q

The W buff idea is nice, but it WILL NOT fix her underlying problems.

Tenshyo

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsafeNormal View Post
I just want to be able to play Fiora. Q.Q

The W buff idea is nice, but it WILL NOT fix her underlying problems.
Makes her more viable against Teemo now.

AbsolutionJailor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
Would this continue onto Blind and Dodge, and Pantheon's Aegis Protection? Currently certain effects bypass Blind, Block, and Dodge, effectively only removing the physical damage from the "mitigated" attack, letting things like Red Buff, Bear Stance, Frost Shot slow, and many other harmful effects through.

I understand that Fiora's W is activated, but I feel the same problem applies. You expect the attack to be blocked/dodged/blinded, but the secondary effects go through unhindered, greatly reducing the effectiveness of the block/dodge/blind against certain champions.

Jav E Cakez

01-23-2013

Quote:
Let's buff Olaf while we're at it.

FoxMindedGuy

01-23-2013

She needs a good ultimate. Her ultimate is complete **** after Tiamat doing like no damage. Because you will mostly hit enemies at the circumference of the cleave-circle (in your ultimate) and not in the center of it.

Jamesonw

01-23-2013

Her Q is so clunky. It feels like it takes way to long to auto after you use it. It also could put you slightly closer to the target or end its animation sooner so you can begin autoing or chasing sooner.