@morello, Fiora buffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
35 damage
plz do a an article on rog about melee carries

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
So if Fiora timed Riposte to block Xin's third hit, would Fiora not be knocked up? I used to try to Riposte the third hit until I realized it's a waste of effort because it doesn't work.

KotlettDrake

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
So if Fiora timed Riposte to block Xin's third hit, would Fiora not be knocked up? I used to try to Riposte the third hit until I realized it's a waste of effort because it doesn't work.
yes i think it will block effects tht are triggered by auto attacks.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

She should be able to parry reckless swing. Screw Olaf, It'd be cool if she became a viable counter.

Darling Dolorosa

01-23-2013

I believe Fiora's ult can be canceled/will not do damage if she's hit with a stun during her split second channel or encounters heavy CC (Galio Ult, Veigar wall). Is it intentional, if it actually does?

Vejitables

01-23-2013

Quote:
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
I would love you for life.

I really like fiora but feel she's too weak to play. but if i can lane fiora vs garen and NOT have him silence me with his q that would be so great.

Or that one time i faced the same udyr 3 matches in a row and got very angry at the game when i realized i cant riposte bear stance stun...that got to me too.

Redeemed In Fire

01-23-2013

Good starting point, not sure if making her ult a little more solid would be a better choice. I would almost trade a better W for an ult that actually works as advertised, without a dozen special cases.

KotlettDrake

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Good starting point, not sure if making her ult a little more solid would be a better choice. I would almost trade a better W for an ult that actually works as advertised, without a dozen special cases.
if only

Stiletto

01-23-2013

Quote:
We agree with the W blocking on-hits. We're going to try and test this
Wh-wh-wha-WHAT IS THIS?!

Morello didn't suggest nerfing a champion that I liked? Instead... a... a buff? Riot, capture and quarantine him IMMEDIATELY; he's been taken over by some evil mind-controlling alien!

Treza

01-23-2013

easiest way to buff fiora:
turn her dash into an aimed dash instead of a target ability..

bam fiora becomes decent