@morello, Fiora buffs

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We agree with the W blocking on-hits. We're going to try and test this
are you talking about things that actually have like a flight animation before hitting? i always wondered why some things would trigger on W but other things that made even more sense wouldnt.

SnoWolf x

01-23-2013

Personally i think fioras biggest problem is her gap closer is simply terrible, it puts you at max range away from your target, if it just puts her ontop of her target it will be a lot better

clear world

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I want a situation change on her. My problem I find with her is that if she's powerful, she's just straight up powerful in all situation.

She just jumps in like an assassin and murders someone and that's no fun. I wish her W passive was changed from not granting free AD to some form of on-hit effect that varies on the situation, like for example, missing health.

I find that she lacks an area where a team comp could want her.

But also, her passive sucks past level 6.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-23-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBaked View Post
are you talking about things that actually have like a flight animation before hitting? i always wondered why some things would trigger on W but other things that made even more sense wouldnt.
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.

Phyme

01-23-2013

firoas fine

Jesus the Friend

01-23-2013

Quote:
The division currently is purely technical - we're going to look at breaking that division and making it block all associated effects of an attack - instead of just the auto-attack damage. This would mean things like Bear Stance's stun or Jax's bonus damage on Empower would not hit Fiora.
That would be great.

It would help make a bit better and less shameful compared to Counterstrike.

Lauren Faust

01-23-2013

Fiora... buffs?

My trousers are trembling. Go on.

Edit: And how would you feel about letting her passive stack twice on minions/monsters instead of once? Or is that too much? Because I think that would be nice.

Finly Erkenwald

01-23-2013

Quote:
Any concerns that that might make her too niche in her match-ups? As in, she might counter certain champions, such as Jax, while faring poorly against champions her parry is useless againt, thus making it difficult to balance her?

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
What about olaf axes, I always felt these should be lumped in as well.

Fisherman Fizz

01-23-2013

Quote:
Sad that it won't totally reflect them. I want to see an Udyr stun himself trying to hit her.

Also this would work weirdly with my Q. If it works right it should only block my AD + Lich Bane's damage and leave the base damage + AP scaling on her since those two parts are spell damage and not an onhit.

12345612 ... 26