[A Sorcerer's Reasons] Light-hearted Lulu x Veigar One-Shot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pepsilicious

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Satos View Post
Chapter 5, and welcome back Pepsi! ;w;
We missed you lots! >;c

We were even contemplating on sending a search & rescue party...

( Having a friend show me that you were back actually really made my day since I have the flu... TwT; )
Aww! I'm sorry! ): I hope you feel better ^_^" I owe you anyways for the support C;
I'm like... 25 paragraphs from finishing this chapter... LOL I literally have no ideas ;_;

NickWRX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

This need way more attention! im addicted

Cratine

01-23-2013

Just wondering... would you like to know where you left off?
And then where to start, or the basic idea of the plot so far?

Or... are you just wanting ideas to continue on what you already have?

Or... are you fine and don't need help?

(I just decided to ask this before I post something... I really enjoy this story and I don't want to mess it up.)

Pepsilicious

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratine View Post
Just wondering... would you like to know where you left off?
And then where to start, or the basic idea of the plot so far?

Or... are you just wanting ideas to continue on what you already have?

Or... are you fine and don't need help?

(I just decided to ask this before I post something... I really enjoy this story and I don't want to mess it up.)
Ahaha I really appreciate the help(: I just gave myself a recap by reading the chapters again in my files and still thinking on ideas. I have a few, but sure I'd like some more ^_^"
Halfway through guys, sorry for the wait. I'll just need a few more days or so before uploading! Thanks!

Cratine

01-26-2013

Well... I am not sure... Maybe one of the sites Lulu could see Veigar is on a mountain (Normal or with snow), and possibly over sea?

This may help you with the story:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...pofValoran.jpg

(Map of Runeterra)

Pepsilicious

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratine View Post
Well... I am not sure... Maybe one of the sites Lulu could see Veigar is on a mountain (Normal or with snow), and possibly over sea?

This may help you with the story:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...pofValoran.jpg

(Map of Runeterra)
I have this map in my files!
Actually I lost it LOL. Thanks so much for linking that >__<
I used it in Chapter 4 for when Pix and Lulu charted out their way to Piltover(:

MugenNightmare

01-31-2013

I should go back and read these all again...

Pepsilicious

02-04-2013

Update: 2/4/13

Errrr Maaahhh Gaawwddd, I just experienced a week's worth of brain farts. Ugh.
Chapter 5 (Part 1) is finally out! Now I can relax at ease and make another part of the chapter!
Enjoy my little squirrels, or as Ezreal would say, pipsqueaks! C:

---------------------------

Chapter 5: Nothing But a Hint of Magic [Part 1/2]

The first thing Lulu experienced from the unforeseen summoning was that the area where she ended up at had altered in a huge amount of difference. Summoner’s Rift was even more beautiful than Lulu had imagined in her last match—which was a while ago. The vicinity seemed to be brighter as well as luminous, and the lights that would shine down on her lavender skin felt even more soothing than ever. As she wandered her keen vision everywhere to take in the familiar scene of the Fields of Justice, she apprehended a jolly shopkeeper who looked like a yordle and reminded Lulu very much of Corki and Heimerdinger. The witch waved a hello as he waved back and Lulu gave him a goofy grin in response. She smiled of content as she also beamed at Pix, who was muttering his own business, and the Fae Sorceress felt relaxed knowing that her compeer was safe and sound nearby her side. While tapping her staff on the grounds of blue team’s fountain, Lulu perceived an unusual but kind voice that tickled in the back of her cranium. The female yordle knew for a fact that it wasn’t Pix, since he was busy surveying the shopkeeper and eyeing him carefully.

Fae Sorceress, let us quickly purchase our items and head down to our destined lane, shall we?

Lulu was aware of the voice offer.
She suddenly remembered that it was her Summoner who was speaking to her. She sighed of relief, feeling impervious and unharmed with the aura of a kind soul. The sorceress tapped the bottom of her staff on the ground again to get used to the feeling of the battleground. It seemed as if her Summoner had chosen a wicked look for her for this match, and in reaction the witch smirked and cackled a buoyant chortle while the twin ends on her hat bounced and recoiled. At this, everyone stared at her bewilderedly from her sudden burst of excitement.

“Now this is what I’m talking about!” Lulu cheered with a confident fist in the air.

Ezreal (with his frosty clothing and hair) sneered at the bright yordle and chuckled as he ran his gloved fingers through his blanched hair, “Now don’t get too excited yet, Pipsqueak. The fun’s just beginning.”

Lulu nodded in agreement and briskly bought her boots and health potions as she whisked away towards the blue buff. On her way, she danced and twirled, nearly plummeting on the ground just before Riven caught her and readjusted the sorceress. Pix rolled his eyes and attempted to support his companion.
“Be careful,” the Exile remarked with a frown through her turquoise hood, and continued her way towards the Ancient Golems after gathering her edged sword.

Lulu wiped a sweat off of her forehead and gave an anxious laugh, “Sorry.”

As she dusted the dirt off of her knees, the female yordle glanced at Ezreal, who was running towards the bottom lane, and he caught her gapping at him. He waved with a playful smile, and the prodigy rushed the Maven of the Strings to quicken her pace. The Fae Sorceress let out a bubbly giggle and resumed her way to assist Nocturne on leashing the blue buff. The three teammates met up at the Ancient Golems’ camp, waiting for them to spawn as an alert was abruptly perceived and coming from the southern area of the map. To Lulu’s surprise, Ezreal had pinged his team for assistance and the sorceress rapidly called out to her teammates to rush down towards the Wraiths’ camp. All curious and inquisitive, the trio quickly made their way to meet up with the other two, and as they approached the river, they skulked through the muddy waters and made an effort to carefully examine their jungle in case the enemy team decided to invade. Lulu peeked through the tall leaves that emerged from the mud puddles and held a tight grasp on her wooden staff. Pix rose up to a certain height to where he could sneak a scout from his elevation, darting his beady eyes everywhere and failed to discover Ezreal and Sona. Nocturne brushed by Lulu to keep an eye out for enemies, causing the yordle to shudder of fear due to his aura of darkness creeping down her spine. The sorceress reluctantly followed again, summoning Pix back to her side and noticing Riven behind the witch pursuing her team.

“Ezreal?” Lulu rasped nearby a shrub.

It was no use; the prodigy and the Maven of the Strings were nowhere to be found.

Lulu, be cautious of the bush nearby the river.

Lulu nodded in agreement to the warning as she captured Pix’s attention and whispered to him to stay alert. He buzzed and concealed himself inside the yordle’s hat. With another tight clasp onto her staff, Lulu moderately drew herself near the bush that was located behind the red buff. But before she could go through, Lulu sensed a strong hand grasp onto her shoulder. She gasped and immediately turned around with a stance, only to find out that it was the hooded Exile, staring at her with her usual determined eyes.

“Stay behind me,” the Noxian ordered, stepping ahead of the Fae Sorceress in a low stance as the yordle gulped of anxiousness, witnessing her enormous sword swing by her face.

Lulu shook her head, reminding herself that she needed to focus. She frowned with a confident stance, securing her staff in her miniature hand and making her way through the shrub with Riven. She glanced around the atmosphere before bumping into something hard with an oof. Lulu winced as she flopped on her bottom, rubbing her side in agony with a couple of whines. She peered up in curiosity of what had impacted her, only to regret the decision of staying behind Riven instead of leading the way. Lulu blinked again, realizing that she was not hallucinating and was actually gawking face to face with the Glorious Executioner. Her eyes turned wild as she yelped and scrambled herself together, crawling to her staff and making an effort to retreat to her tower.

“Why hello there,” Draven guffawed and spun his axe through his fingers, revealing himself outside of the shrub with an evil grin, “Don’t run away now, I’m only here to play.”

His support, Soraka, trailed behind the man with the ridiculously long mustache, and smiled as she propelled a swift banana at Lulu. The Fae Sorceress whacked the glittering spell out of her way with the head of her staff and grimaced with furrowed eyebrows, finding gold shimmering in front of her eyes. She wiped off the wince for a smirk and lowered herself in a battle posture, snickering with taunting eyes as Pix popped out of the yordle’s hat, readying himself to battle and fluttered his wings as a quick warm-up.

“You sure you’re gonna fight us two-versus-one, little princess?” Draven sneered, raising an eyebrow with an eerie cackle.

He twirled another axe through his other hand as he readied himself to project an axe at the female yordle. Just as the witch scrunched her face and prepared to deflect the oncoming attack, a sudden launch of golden energy fired through the other side of the red buff just as the Prodigal Explorer reorganized himself side by side with the purple witch. The essence smacked Draven in the face as Lulu gasped at his unforeseen appearance, as well as the glimpse of blood that she caught oozing out of Ezreal's left arm. He clutched it after wincing in agony, and Lulu apprehended that he was in a brief battle with the Noxian earlier.

"That's a two-on-two for ya!" Ezreal protested with continuous panting.

"Ezzy!" Lulu scowled, disregarding his impressive ambush, "Where were you?"

Ezreal twitched his eye at the sound of Lulu's ridiculous nickname. He ignored the thought of complaining to her about it and huffed out another pant, “I caught him in the tri-bush and he attacked me while I retreated to the turret. I alerted you guys, because I predicted that he and Soraka might steal the red buff."

Ezreal straightened himself up as he reactivated his glove, "Looks like I was right about that. Man, I hate Noxians."

Without hesitating, Soraka glanced back at her fallen teammate and returned to Lulu and Ezreal before rapidly advancing and silencing the Fae Sorceress. A warped fusion attacked the sorceress as she collapsed on the ground and releasing the grip of her staff. Not even peering to his associate to see if she was alright, Ezreal fired another bolt of energy and nearly hit the Starchild before she scarcely evaded it. It seemed like a bad aim for the prodigy. Soraka shortly leaned on her knees for rest, awaiting Draven to quickly respawn from the boy's lucky shot. The Glorious Executioner wiped the spit off of his mouth with the side of his hand, chuckling and spinning an axe to and fro between his fingers once more. As the Noxian positioned himself for a real battle, Lulu found herself on all fours and shaking her head for concentration.

"Come on Lulu, I know we can do better than this," Ezreal prompted.

Half wincing, half glaring at the Prodigal Explorer with a huff, Lulu stood upright with hands on her tiny hips and protested, “Have you forgotten what level we are?”

The boy rolled his eyes after hearing this, muttering something the Fae Sorceress couldn’t understand as he prepared himself for another round of his complex battle. Ezreal shifted in front of his associate and began charging at the enemy duo, expecting the Fae Sorceress to tag along behind him. Lulu did so after gathering her wooden staff, and she casted a line of glitter at the Starchild. The spell hit Soraka as she barely recoiled from the attack, and she returned the witch's favor with a taste of her own magic. Soraka separated herself away from the two attack damage carries just as Ezreal did with the two magic users, leaving Lulu facing one-on-one with the enemy support. The Starchild paced for a few moments before casting another fusion at the Fae Sorceress. Unable to dodge the spell, the witch did her best to endure it and attempted to launch Pix at Soraka's face.

"Go Pix!" Lulu cackled, literally throwing her compeer towards the Starchild as she stood immovable in astonishment.

Pix performed a deadly somersault in midair as he impacted her head-on, and Soraka practically fell on her back after freeing her grasp on her curved staff. As she struggled to fight the creature off of her head, Ezreal was aware of Lulu's face off as he glanced at the fallen support from his fight and struck his opportunity. He dragged himself away from Draven's duel and projected a bolt of energy at the enemy support, finishing off his combo with a couple of auto attacks.
In a blink of an eye, Soraka instantly disappeared after whisking away in a white coat blanketing over her corpse. A sudden voice interrupted the duo's battle as the female announcer broadcasted the current situation.

First blood.

In reaction to her companion's well aware actions, the sorceress cheered and flipped her hat into the air, nearly forgetting that the Glorious Executioner was still in her presence, ready to strike the purple witch just as Ezreal did to the Starchild. Both of his axes spun through each of his hands as he approached the two teammates that were scarcely caught off-guard. The Prodigal Explorer expanded his eyes in shock after predicting the Noxian's future performance, and he made an effort to warn the Fae Sorceress.

"Lulu, watch out!"

The yordle peered at the boy with confusion and switched her vision to Draven, who already sent a bloodthirsty axe aiming for the female magician. With no other choice as well as quick thinking, Ezreal flung himself at the Fae Sorceress and secured Lulu with a tight wrap around her. As he tried to impel himself and Lulu towards the ground to dodge the axe, it was already too late. Ezreal felt a surging pain sting in the middle of his back, and he easily collapsed on the ground with fainting cries of agony, trapping the Fae Sorceress on the dirt ground with his upper body.

"Ezreal!" Lulu gasped, and hassled to break free from her prison. It was futile; the boy was too heavy for the yordle.

Ezreal's mouth contorted, grimacing as he desperately tried to speak.

"Dammit... I can't move.." He proclaimed, and struggled to make a tightened fist.

It assumed to Lulu that Draven's special ability triggered throughout the Prodigal Explorer's body, causing him to be immobilized. She created an open frown, revealing her sharp teeth and Lulu stared right into Draven's bloodshot eyes.
The Glorious Executioner grinned widely and approached the two collapsed teammates. He started to victoriously snicker as he coarsely tore his weapon out of the boy’s flesh, savoring the blood that dripped at the end of his blade. Ezreal howled of anguish and Lulu couldn’t bear to hear him shriek through her ear. She flinched and withstood the ringing in her head, as well as the painful gasps for air Ezreal couldn't resist performing. The female magician glanced at the prodigy, who was constantly sweating and making a desperate effort to wheeze in any form of life.

"Where's the support when you need her...." Lulu unfortunately murmured to herself.

Pix, who was nearly panicking, struggled to yank Ezreal off of his friend, but once again it was no use. Draven peered at the faerie and swiped him away with a flick of his wrist, finding him a nuisance and sent Pix flying lost in the middle of the river. Lulu expanded her eyes in shock and left her mouth in a complete open circle.

"Pix!" She meaninglessly called out.

Not a single hint of life from Pix was perceived. The witch would know if he managed to live or not.

Draven grunted of irritation but soon recovered his frown with a smirk, heaving a desire to quickly finish off the Prodigal Explorer and the Fae Sorceress. But just as he began assembling his axes once more, he felt a spiky ache pierce through his chest. The Glorious Executioner moderately glanced down below his neck, only to find a bloody edged sword slick through his body and a small puddle of crimson around his feet. His body suddenly began to morph into a transparent color, showing Lulu that he had been slain, but she could've sworn she heard cackling from the Glorious Executioner. It caused a shudder to creep down her spine.

Riven exhaled a large sigh of defeat as she stood upright from her stance. She swung her jagged blade with massive force to shake the Noxian's blood off of her sword. The Exile looked at the sorceress and offered a hand to Ezreal. After what seemed like an awkward silence, Riven still kept her hand in midair, waiting for the prodigy to accept it. Lulu and Ezreal, however, resumed their ways of helplessly laying there.

"You do realize... that I can't move right?.." Ezreal rasped.

Riven blinked momentarily and rolled her eyes as she placed one hand on her hip. She stabbed the tip of her sword on the ground and heaved the Prodigal Explorer off of the yordle by tucking her arms under his. The Noxian peered over the boy's shoulder as she dragged him away and watched Lulu reorganize herself.

"You okay?" She inquired the Fae Sorceress.

Lulu placed a hand on the side of her head and wildly shook it, shooing her headache away and lightly smiling at the Exile.

"Yep! I'm fine, thanks for saving us!" The sorceress immediately hopped on both of her feet and dusted the dirt off of her dark clothing. Her eyes wandered for her staff as she picked it up and cheerfully twirled around her weapon.

"Now's no time to celebrate. Our match is only beginning," Riven stated, pointing to the spawning minions. She gave away her attention to the wounds on the Prodigal Explorer and commented, "I'm surprised you're still alive."

"Yeah, no kiddin'." Ezreal winced.

Riven placed the prodigy down against the wall, "You should port back to base, obviously. I'll be going to my required lane now."

The Exile wrenched her sword out of the ground and her presence abruptly disappeared after traversing through the tall bushes. Lulu created a tight grip onto her staff as she started to make her way back to the Ancient Golems, predicting that Nocturne would appreciate a good leash. Before she whisked away like she usually did, she waved a temporarily farewell at the Prodigal Explorer, who was in the process of teleporting back to the fountain. The blue rings that surrounded him were about to close up, and just before that happened Ezreal returned Lulu's gesture with a wave and a weak smile.

--------------------------------

"Bye Nocturne, see ya later!" The Fae Sorceress cheered as she made her way towards her destined lane.

After the level one battle at red buff, Lulu was able to purchase an extra Doran's Ring and a ward before heading to the blue buff to present Nocturne a proper leash. She was hoping this would give her an advantage, even though she was falling behind on minions kills. What made her even delighted was that she discovered Pix to be restored healthy in the blue team's base, informing Lulu that he had died when Draven slapped him away.

As the Fae Sorceress happily skipped to her tower with excitement, she and Pix waited for the enemy minions to come to her tower so that she could easily farm off of them. As doing so, she saved time by heading towards the enemy jungle and warding near their wraiths. Luckily, no enemy was nearby to ambush her, so the witch safely returned to her lane. Pix and Lulu simultaneously attacked the minions, not missing a single last hit and enjoying their time while Lulu's twin ends on her hat continuously bounced around. A chortle would be heard from the Fae Sorceress each time a minion died, showing off her free-spirited personality even though she had no one to show but Pix. Something peculiar smacked Lulu in the brain though. Her enemy laner was not present in the middle lane. The yordle scratched her head with the tip of her staff, puzzled, but she shrugged it off and resumed her farming.

Out of the blue, a magic spell had impacted the Fae Sorceress head on. Lulu gasped and took the hit, having no other choice but to plummet and violently tumble on the ground. The witch coughed out clouds of dust, flinching from the recent hit and already found scratches on her body.

Be aware of your surroundings. Her Summoner advised.

Lulu scarcely nodded to show that she was all ears. She forced herself to readjust and pick herself up. The magician leaned on her knees and recklessly swung her staff in front of her to rid the dust that surrounded her. As an open clearing was found, another dark spell was summoned at the sorceress by an unknown caster, though the spells looked dangerously familiar.

This time, Lulu quickly reacted and plunged to the side, successfully dodging the attack and could finally visualize her opponent more clearly now. But her enemy was someone who was the last person she'd ever wanted to see.

Lulu briskly got upright, gapping wide-eyed at the yordle who courageously stood before her.

"Hello there, Fae Sorceress," Veigar reached out a hand and twirled his ivory wand between his steel fingers, "So we meet again."

"No....." Lulu horrifyingly nailed her eyes on her rival, unintentionally releasing her staff and weakly felt a major pain stabbing her a million times in the pit of her stomach. She feebly fell to her knees, immediately losing all of her confidence and the witch felt as if she was no longer able to connect her senses with her Summoner. Even Pix's plead of concentration couldn't reach out to her.

"That's right," The white mage smirked and drew his open hand into a closed fist, "Bow down to me."

--------------------------------
Fin of part one. C: Hope you all liked it ~
Leave feedback and comments pwease! ^_^" And remember, I take all criticism!(: (But no flaming please, they make me feel a little uneasy.)

MugenNightmare

02-04-2013

White Mage Veigar vs Wicked Lulu???

THE SUSPENSE

Silver Satos

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
White Mage Veigar vs Wicked Lulu???

THE SUSPENSE
What Mugen said. >:c
Your writing skills are to be admired though Pepsi; Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling.
You add such an enjoyable amount to details too, it gives a great visual presence to your story.
But still...

CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGERS!!

Edit: By the way, do you mind if I slightly publicize your story?
Such as sharing the link to this thread to other communities and such?