New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

takeaimnow

01-22-2013

I'm happy to see 5 champs i own ^^
I usually get to see 1 or none

elvis cocho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

yeeha monkey try to time dem monkeys

IBastardI

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis cocho View Post
yeeha monkey try to time dem monkeys
biscocho D:

Ocean360

01-23-2013

Awesome Wukong and Karthus awsome champions

Azezel

01-24-2013

next week can you please do riven and nocturne

asiancrypt

01-24-2013

pretty good champs some good some suck

Hammersprenger

01-24-2013

This is the first full week that there are no champions I haven't tried out already. I started playing on the 9/4/2012 free rotation, but didn't get to all the champs before it ended. There have been about 200 free champion spots since then, and there are only 110 champions. Essentially, they could have all been in the free rotation twice in this span of time. I understand the repetition of champions, but not the complete omission.

I usually like to try champs out before I know if I want to get them. It seems counter intuitive that all the champs don't get rotated semi-regularly. I know some I were excited to play, but didn't enjoy as much as I imagined. And the more skill I get, the more I like some champions the second time around when I couldn't really figure them out the first time. If players don't have the chance to experience the less used or more complex champions, then it just creates positive feedback towards them being used less. Even with the limited refund option, it seems wiser to wait rather than to blindly invest in purchasing a champion, because you never know until you try it.

Really, each champion should show up in the free rotation at least once in (2*total champions)/10 rotations. Or ideally, at least .5% of the time, so that frequency doesn't decay as more champs are added. Right now that means 1 times free per 20 weeks, which is hardly unreasonable.

PLEASE start sticking these forgotten champs in rotation soon. /rant

Garchomp101

01-24-2013

Meh.... Not Cho'gath again. He's been free three times this season. It feels like he's free every other week.

raclima

01-25-2013

I think that you should select jayce for the champions rotation, please

Allamond

01-25-2013

Please choose ezreal the next time, I want to try him for so long.
Thanks.