Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

01-22-2013

Ryze approached Annie and sat down on a chair across from her. "Greetings, Annie. I trust you are doing well? I've come to ask you a few hings about your pyrokinetic abilities." He opened his massive book and flipped to a blank page before pulling out a writing implement and looking to Annie expectantly.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

"Well I mean that's what he is, a shadow bear." She said, giggling a little. "Still, he's a teddy when he's at my side at least." When Ryze enters the room, Annie turns her head, looking to him, nodding as he sat. "Uhm, I dunno, what do you wanna know?" She asked, cracking her neck by throwing her head side to side.

Ásk Ryze

01-23-2013

"Well...Let's start at the beginning. When did you first begin do develop your gifts?"

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

"My parents say I was burping fireballs when I was two months old." She blushes a little bit and looks down a bit, but her facial expression remains her usual scowl. "That's when, according to them, they realized I was a witch like my mother Amoline. Magic being a part of me as much as my body was or something." She turns her eyes back to Ryze. "Then there was the now famous moment when I was a toddler, where I bound tibbers to myself. After that, I was already weaving fire at a whim, which is what I usually do on the fields. More complex spells, like the Thermobaric pulse, I started developing myself, and got told what I was actually doing a while after Id been casting it. Something about igniting the air." She shrugged. She was smart, but she was only 10 ish, after all. "What else?"

Firewyvern30

01-23-2013

((Looking at the name Hastur.))

((I see what you did there.))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewyvern30 View Post
((Looking at the name Hastur.))

((I see what you did there.))
Her surname is canonically hastur. Read her lore page. Gregory and Amoline --->Hastur<---

Which, by extension, means Annie's name is Annie Hastur

I imagine she has to say Tibber's name three times before ulting though

EDIT 4 SPAHSEEFIX

The leaders of this outcast society were a married couple: Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and his wife Amoline, the Shadow Witch. Together they led an exodus of magicians and other intelligentsia from Noxus, resettling their followers beyond the Great Barrier to the northern reaches of the unforgiving Voodoo Lands. Though survival was a challenge at times, the Gray Order's colony managed to thrive in a land where so many others would have failed.

Years after the exodus, Gregori and Amoline had a child: Annie.)

Firewyvern30

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Her surname is canonically hastur. Read her lore page. Gregory and Amoline --->Hastur<---

Which, by extension, means Annie's name is Annie Hastur

I imagine she has to say Tibber's name three times before ulting though)

((Thing is I just remembered the enigma of Kaspar Hauser. So I thought of the very minor similarity.))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

Quote:
((Thing is I just remembered the enigma of Kaspar Hauser. So I thought of the very minor similarity.))
What mythos is that from, exactly? I have no idea who that is supposed to be.)

Annie tilts her head. "Well, Ryze, there was this time I set a squirrels organs on fire from the inside to see how it would react. But other than that, and the Thermobaric pulse, I don't have many interesting things I've just been able to experiment with lately, magic wise."

Firewyvern30

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
What mythos is that from, exactly? I have no idea who that is supposed to be.)
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaspar_Hauser))

Ms Annie Hastur

01-23-2013

Quote:
Looks like some type of local legend/famous person thing, kinda like how my grandpa was drinking buddies with Luther Burbank. ...Or was it Jack London? I always get confused about who was supposed to be the drunk who everyone's grandpa was a drinking buddy with because they were always at a bar drinking.

Edit ~

Also, Annie doesn't have the Kasper syndrome thing, if thats what you meant. Make a super talented little kid focus only on that talent, and not being a kid, and you'll see them grow cold fast. Especially if the way they are made to practice that talent is killing. My version of Annie is a product of her environment, as this Kasper Hauser syndrome seems to be, but she's quite different.)