Fixing trolls in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redweb

01-22-2013

Make it mandatory that a player has all champions to enter ranked play. If not all then maybe a % of adc/support/jungler/mids. For instance a player cannot enter ranked with less than 2 of each role unlocked.

Just thought of an AWESOME idea. Create a queue similar to that of World of Warcraft where you select a role PRIOR to queue. Anyone who is familiar with this knows what Im speaking of. For instance you have multiple check boxes with A.Support B.Mid C. Solo Top D. Duo Top. E. ADC

The matchmaker places everyone into a pool and pulls from it, what it needs to create a full team.

I just saved LoL
/END

adc

01-22-2013

And how do you determine who fills what role? What if my two mid champions are Jarvan and Kha'zix? They're both fairly strong mid lane, but they aren't "mid laners".

KarmicKatri

01-22-2013

Fix yourself buddy, you are holding yourself back by even caring about them.

Redweb

01-22-2013

Fix myself? This is a serious issue that not only effects me, but other players as well. Read the forums much? It's an ongoing problem that is effecting a game I care about. So actually by sitting in silence any longer I am FURTHER HOLDING MYSELF BACK.

KlunkTheSpaceCat

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redweb View Post
Just thought of an AWESOME idea. Create a queue similar to that of World of Warcraft where you select a role PRIOR to queue. Anyone who is familiar with this knows what Im speaking of. For instance you have multiple check boxes with A.Support B.Mid C. Solo Top D. Duo Top. E. ADC

The matchmaker places everyone into a pool and pulls from it, what it needs to create a full team.
Brilliant idea! We have a thread for that. Come join in!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redweb View Post
Fix myself?
Most specifically, fix your eyes.

This thread, which address your idea of making someone own all champions before entering ranked is on the first page.

And THIS THREAD, which has been around for 3 months now, and addressed your queue system idea, was also on the first page.

Redweb

01-22-2013

pogopogopogopogo thanks for your constructive feedback.

KarmicKatri

01-22-2013

Fix yourself!

Redweb

01-22-2013

Fix yourself! wahhhhhh boo hoooo!

MagnusMentula

01-22-2013

Trolls are more likely to have no life and most things unlocked, so this is an awful idea. It would make ranked even more full of trolls than it is now.