Blood Lord Vladimir 'Kneel Before Me/Vlad' Reverted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisIsMyFaise

01-16-2013

It has come to my attention that after the newly appointed patch, Vladimir's legendary skin has had one of the audio files reverted back to an older one.
As many of the Vladimir players out there (and myself) I believe we all enjoy the 'Kneel Before Vlad' quote over the older one. It just seems more like it suits him more than the typical 'Me' announcement.

Though as this is an update, you may have your reasons for doing so. But straight to the question, I'm just wondering if this was intentional or accidental?

Eyeball

01-16-2013

I'm so upset over this. Intentional or not I have to listen to a lesser version of Vlad that doesn't view himself epic enough to speak in the third person

Riot pls.

Jarlaxle

01-16-2013

I thought a red had told us it was "Locked in for good". I just played with Vlad and felt the lack of badassery integral to my lack of performance.

Jarlaxle

01-17-2013

bump

ThisIsMyFaise

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrNCeOfAiur View Post
I'm so upset over this. Intentional or not I have to listen to a lesser version of Vlad that doesn't view himself epic enough to speak in the third person

Riot pls.
Third person Vladimir is the only Vladimir I would kneel before. ;c

Jarlaxle

01-19-2013

Riot pls

Bread Crumbs

01-19-2013

Wow, that's quick a mess up on Riots part if it was accidental. I hope they see this and respond.

Amorfis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Not only Vlad's skin was altered (Vlad is my main :/), also see my post about Scorched Earth Xerath whose features are missing as well.
But since they have no obvious reason to make great skins less awesome, especially when we paid to get maximum awesomeness - and Riot isn't a bunch of evil ******* anyways - i want to believe they're just bugs or mistakes and they will be fixed.

Jarlaxle

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorfis View Post
Not only Vlad's skin was altered (Vlad is my main :/), also see my post about Scorched Earth Xerath whose features are missing as well.
But since they have no obvious reason to make great skins less awesome, especially when we paid to get maximum awesomeness - and Riot isn't a bunch of evil ******* anyways - i want to believe they're just bugs or mistakes and they will be fixed.
I did notice that but i thought maybe my game hitched whenever our Xerath ult'd. Strange that these random ugs/reversions are showing up. I truly hope they get fixed; at the very least we should get some answers.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-22-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Shnaps, this is definitely not intentional. I'll get this fixed ASAP, sorry all!

Thanks for bringing this up on the forums!