Every character unlocked before playing ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rypleys

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoStoner View Post
if this was implemented then there would be no more " I don't have that character to fill that role " huge problem would be crushed.

Discuss
You do not need all champs to fill all roles, just at least one of each specific role.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

Quote:
Psycho: do a quick calculation. How long does it take for a casual player to buy all the champions currently in shop (and no new champions)? The answer is nine years.
Would you want to wait nine years before playing ranked?
so you agree with me when a person who always gets top and a person who always gets bottom and they are able to trade exactly what they want so they arent countered is unfair to a person solo queing who doesnt have the character to trade to not get countered?

Quote:
you do not need all champs to fill all roles, just at least one of each specific role.
uhhh you need the character that top player or bot player needs AND thats not even your first worry. the worry usually is " God I hope I dont get picked third fourth or fifth cuz i dont have the time to unlock a support class and a jungler "

ChillxIGotThis

01-22-2013

Quote:
and how much more viable and flexible do you feel from a person who only has 7? HUGE right?
I feel more viable and flexible than ever! Yoga comes in handy. Every time i jump in a ranked game, I just say I'll fill any role to promote as little trolling as possible. I like to communicate with me team, even if I see "(call role) or feed."

Yes I've spent real money on a free to play game for objects I'll never really own, and I'm okay with that.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

then there is the " I dont have time for getting support and jungler and those stupid roles so im just gunna call my role first and ignore the summoners code completely then troll and hope someone dodges"

playerwinner

01-22-2013

Quote:
rp boosts happen. streams give away rp all the time. people have jobs and buy points. maybe just in ranked games unlock every character? there is plenty of ways around this.
RP boosts happen once a year. You seriously suggest watching streams because they give away rp, why dont you suggest buy lottery tickets to pay for LoL champions as well. Yes people have jobs to buy points, very few people would consider paying $100+ to play ranked with 20 minute queue times because 99% of the players can no longer play ranked at all.

Are you saying riot unlocks every champion for ranked queue games? Why would people buy champions in the first place, oh ive never played this champion before guess I will try him out.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

I told you there is many many ways around this. those were a few examples.

the game clearly says to play characters you dont have.

why do people buy skins in the first place? they are pointless yet they are making riot rich. this game is an e-sport. allowing all characters unlocked OR changing the elo differences you can duo with (example) a 2k rating cant duo with a 1000 rater. must be about 100 elo apart. OR make champions cost less. OR change the ban rules. there is tons and tons of ways around it. the best choice would be to fix the elo duo rating difference.

Zombiemaster

01-22-2013

And suddenly more than 80% of players that play ranked are no longer allowed to play ranked. Not such a good idea.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

Quote:
And suddenly more than 80% of players that play ranked are no longer allowed to play ranked. Not such a good idea.

Quote:
why do people buy skins in the first place? they are pointless yet they are making riot rich. this game is an e-sport. allowing all characters unlocked OR changing the elo differences you can duo with (example) a 2k rating cant duo with a 1000 rater. must be about 100 elo apart. OR make champions cost less. OR change the ban rules. there is tons and tons of ways around it. the best choice would be to fix the elo duo rating difference.
there is ways around it like I said.

Zombiemaster

01-22-2013

Quote:
there is ways around it like I said.
How is that around it? Even if they make the champs cost less, it will take a very, very long time to unlock every single one of them.

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Having every champion won't stop people from being crushed by people that only play/own one champion now, so you'll just need to find a new reason to blame everyone else for your losses.