Why doesn't Riot implement "safe to leave"

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazedPorcupine

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
That doesn't mean LoL should ignore/not implement any good features other games have.
such as the shop


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PapillonMyu

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmibble View Post
Because League of Legends isn't Dota2.
Well dota2 has many features that lol could implement, I really hope that dota2 thrives on as Riot is getting a little bit lazy like Blizzard and WoW when you have no competition they can just throw anything at you and not care.

Im, not asking to remove ap, deny creeps, blink dagger and ect.Im just asking some QOL changes, to how the game is played.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PapillonMyu

Senior Member

01-22-2013

bumb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Because it's never safe to leave.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PapillonMyu

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Because it's never safe to leave.
Didnt get that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonMyu View Post
Didnt get that...
Just be glad they didn't get you as a result.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PapillonMyu

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Just be glad they didn't get you as a result.
your not making any sense but at least getting free bumps out of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonMyu View Post
your not making any sense but at least getting free bumps out of it.
That's how it starts. That's always how it starts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuker X

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonMyu View Post
Well dota2 has many features that lol could implement, I really hope that dota2 thrives on as Riot is getting a little bit lazy like Blizzard and WoW when you have no competition they can just throw anything at you and not care.

Im, not asking to remove ap, deny creeps, blink dagger and ect.Im just asking some QOL changes, to how the game is played.
Well said.

There are so many improvements they can make to the over all function of the game. This is one of them.

They've made a really fun game but they do need to implement something so that we can avoid being penalized for someone else's crappy internet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Because Safe to leave apparently means "everybody ragequit!"


123456 ... 7