Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarePoliceLoL

Member

01-21-2013

Build her that way and she's fine (by this I mean playabe but ofc not as strong as in season 2):
-Tabi/Mercs
-Trinity
-Warmog
-Randuin
-Spirit Visage
-Zephyr

To consider items: Guardian, Zephyr faster instead of Trinity, Wit's End

But don't think you can jump right into enemy team and melt their carry. You will die before you do enough damage. Just play smart, sometimes defend your carries with E, sometimes go on enemy carry when his teammates are spread and won't focus you seconds later.

And god forbid you build her full damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
Build her that way and she's fine (by this I mean playabe but ofc not as strong as in season 2):
-Tabi/Mercs
-Trinity
-Warmog
-Randuin
-Spirit Visage
-Zephyr

To consider items: Guardian, Zephyr faster instead of Trinity, Wit's End

But don't think you can jump right into enemy team and melt their carry. You will die before you do enough damage. Just play smart, sometimes defend your carries with E, sometimes go on enemy carry when his teammates are spread and won't focus you seconds later.

And god forbid you build her full damage.
Rushing warmogs/sunfire with a tiny bit of AS is much better currently imo. It's virtually impossible to win lane against somebody with 3k health as Irelia by building damage, assuming you are not snowballing out of control.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-22-2013

So LoLKing finally updated after about a week. Pick rate still dropping, winrates between 47-48%. I'm going back to bumping this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
So LoLKing finally updated after about a week. Pick rate still dropping, winrates between 47-48%. I'm going back to bumping this.
K'Z is around 48%, too. HE NEEDS A BUFF.


Realize that everything between 46-54% is pretty normal for a lot of champs and that it is solo queue, what changes a lot of numbers.
She gets picked frequently in tournaments and does ok there, what means she is still ok and better than a lot of other champs.

Would you consider Olaf and Shen in need of buffs? Cause they are perma picks/bans in tournaments cause of their awesome strengths. In solo queue, both are not that good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
K'Z is around 48%, too. HE NEEDS A BUFF.


Realize that everything between 46-54% is pretty normal for a lot of champs and that it is solo queue, what changes a lot of numbers.
She gets picked frequently in tournaments and does ok there, what means she is still ok and better than a lot of other champs.

Would you consider Olaf and Shen in need of buffs? Cause they are perma picks/bans in tournaments cause of their awesome strengths. In solo queue, both are not that good.
Kha'zix was just nerfed and his winrate was like 53%, gtfo. People are still adapting to the nerf, need to wait and see.

Honestly, lane swapping has ruined competitive play, it limits who you see so much that champions like Olaf and Irelia will never stopped being picked as top laners because they are some of the few that can deal with it well. It is why we will never see Riven or Garen much, no matter how strong they are.

I don't know why Olaf is so low, but Shen is low because people don't use him properly in solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Just make offensive items a better choice on Irelia (particularly TF, sheen is fun) and I'll be happy. Countering health stacking in lane as Irelia via stacking health is annoying to say the least, and also makes playing Irelia SO MUCH MORE BORING.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Kha'zix was just nerfed and his winrate was like 53%, gtfo. People are still adapting to the nerf, need to wait and see.

Honestly, lane swapping has ruined competitive play, it limits who you see so much that champions like Olaf and Irelia will never stopped being picked as top laners because they are some of the few that can deal with it well. It is why we will never see Riven or Garen much, no matter how strong they are.

I don't know why Olaf is so low, but Shen is low because people don't use him properly in solo queue.
Over one week it was more like 51-52%.

See, you can find reasos why other champs are lower.
Irelia gets used with probably the most different item builds in the game. at least 50% of the players are using her wrong currently. That is why she is lower than she should be.

Are you now happy?

K'Z, shen and Olaf were used with irony in my mind (who would like to buff any of these champs?).

But i wanted to give you a hint why not every champ needs to be at 50% and you found it out yourself. Now you need to apply that to Irelia. And then there will be 0 arguments to actually buff her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
Over one week it was more like 51-52%.

See, you can find reasos why other champs are lower.
Irelia gets used with probably the most different item builds in the game. at least 50% of the players are using her wrong currently. That is why she is lower than she should be.

Are you now happy?

K'Z, shen and Olaf were used with irony in my mind (who would like to buff any of these champs?).

But i wanted to give you a hint why not every champ needs to be at 50% and you found it out yourself. Now you need to apply that to Irelia. And then there will be 0 arguments to actually buff her.
People are building her just fine, this is not a valid reason for her winrate being so low.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Attica

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Stop kidding yourselves. You picked the wrong thread to support. Riot will never respond to such a **** OP post like this one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attica View Post
Stop kidding yourselves. You picked the wrong thread to support. Riot will never respond to such a **** OP post like this one.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2986729