One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaladbolgII

01-20-2013

Such a nice guide for new dominion players thumbs up!
...But I've never seen dominion draft pick in NA. Not even when I waited queue for an entire hour...
Where do I find it?

BROSEPHIROTH

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaladbolgIl View Post
Such a nice guide for new dominion players thumbs up!
...But I've never seen dominion draft pick in NA. Not even when I waited queue for an entire hour...
Where do I find it?
Draft queues are dead in large part to premades and Riot's refusal to implement ranked. If you want draft games you should join the DominateDominion channel - there are a few other channels that also organize pickup draft games.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Should Xerath really be tier 5 bottom lane? He can stop pushes really easily and once he gets points in W he can constantly harass the other laner to death.

radicalratx

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferer View Post
Should Xerath really be tier 5 bottom lane? He can stop pushes really easily and once he gets points in W he can constantly harass the other laner to death.
Def not T5 in my experience. Been seeing a lot of Xeraths lately, and I'd put him in T3.

ThioCyanate

01-23-2013

I play bot lane almost exclusively and tbh the only thing xerath has going for him is that not many people have matched up against him. From playing against him I can say that he quickly crumbles against any aggressive match up. His ability, locus of power, rewards him for remaining stationary.

the act of not just being stationary but communicating it to your opponent with animation is an invitation to land skill shots and lay down aoe spells.
This isn't to say that he can't be effective, just that, unless he is amazingly well played most other bot lane choices will prove to be better.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalratx View Post
Def not T5 in my experience. Been seeing a lot of Xeraths lately, and I'd put him in T3.
too many horrible matchups against S and T1 champs.

konfetarius

01-26-2013

Xerath's primary problem bot lane is that he sucks at killing minions fast. He needs far more items compared to other mages to start one shotting ranged minions, and that dramatically ****s his ability to hold bot lane against pushes. The shape of his AoE attack doesn't help either (he has to get close to the minion wave to get any good coverage angle).

If he got a slight Q damage boost, he would become at the very least an adequate bot lane.

ricedream5

01-28-2013

Elise is incredibly OP.

PUR3ICE

01-28-2013

How would you think if you step over the limits of SR to improve the balance of dominion.
Like offering champions a 60%cdr cap, having more itemslots, having items with a short cd based blink to be more equally strong as champions who have a blink.
A dominion based flash which has a really short cd.
Having items that can stack tenacity, having no tenacity cap, to weaken strong champion picks that have cc.

Evelynn Butt

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUR3ICE View Post
How would you think if you step over the limits of SR to improve the balance of dominion.
Like offering champions a 60%cdr cap, having more itemslots, having items with a short cd based blink to be more equally strong as champions who have a blink.
A dominion based flash which has a really short cd.
Having items that can stack tenacity, having no tenacity cap, to weaken strong champion picks that have cc.
that sounds like a great way to make the top picks even stronger