Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
"Ah, that makes sense, not quite the same as riding a bicycle is it?" He chuckled, walking slightly closer to Sona. "I wouldn't mind having someone to swim with, I use it as part of my training and sometimes simply because I enjoy it. So if you feel up to it together we could work on regaining some of your legs strength, if you wish to of course."
♪Well...I guess it couldn't hurt. If I'm not too busy, maybe I will join you to help regain some of my strength,♪ Sona replied.

Àsk Lee sin

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...I guess it couldn't hurt. If I'm not too busy, maybe I will join you to help regain some of my strength,♪ Sona replied.

Lee nodded "So is there anything in particular you wish to do while we're here? or simply relax in the water."

Ask the String

01-20-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded "So is there anything in particular you wish to do while we're here? or simply relax in the water."
♪Oh well unless you had any specific plans, I was just hoping to relax here,♪ Sona replied, ♪It's not often I get to rest next to an Ioinan waterfall. Kinda puts me at ease with the amount of summons and concerts and such I've been doing.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-20-2013

Quote:
♪Oh well unless you had any specific plans, I was just hoping to relax here,♪ Sona replied, ♪It's not often I get to rest next to an Ioinan waterfall. Kinda puts me at ease with the amount of summons and concerts and such I've been doing.♪

Lee nodded, sitting down in the water. "I understand, you're a very busy woman after all. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle everything you do." he chuckled and lay his body back slightly, floating on the surface of the water. "It truly is a blessing to be able to spend time like this."

Ask the String

01-20-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded, sitting down in the water. "I understand, you're a very busy woman after all. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle everything you do." he chuckled and lay his body back slightly, floating on the surface of the water. "It truly is a blessing to be able to spend time like this."
♪Yes it is,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Although surely you've have plenty of time to relax and whatnot. Surely you meditate and rest during your training right?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-20-2013

Quote:
♪Yes it is,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Although surely you've have plenty of time to relax and whatnot. Surely you meditate and rest during your training right?♪

Lee sin chuckled. "I do not meditate to relax and I rarely take a break from training unless my body has reached its limits." He let out a long sigh. "As you know being a champion takes up quite a bit of time on its own."

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Lee sin chuckled. "I do not meditate to relax and I rarely take a break from training unless my body has reached its limits." He let out a long sigh. "As you know being a champion takes up quite a bit of time on its own."
♪Oh, my bad,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So how do you train to keep in tune? It must be quite a bit of work to keep up with all the others.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-21-2013

Quote:
♪Oh, my bad,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So how do you train to keep in tune? It must be quite a bit of work to keep up with all the others.♪

Lee nodded. "It's alright, many people meditate to relax, I simply need it for other reasons. I do various exercises and sparring mostly, it would take a while to list every part of my training regiment. It is rather difficult to keep my body in top shape but it's become part of my lifestyle." He smiled, standing up and moving closer to the waterfall, placing a hand under its falling water, despite the pressure his arm didn't move an inch. "Though I'd like to imagine I'm doing a good job."

makmix

01-21-2013

Mack walks in as Lee Sin meditates.

"Lee Sin, my good man how have you been. Herbal Tea?"

He sits and pours a cup for himself and the blind monk.

"This is a deep question and you may wish to not answer. Do you still think about that day you tried the summoning ritual...... That boy's face before he destabilized..."

He looks at the monk with the utmost concentration as he waits for an answer.

Àsk Lee sin

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack walks in as Lee Sin meditates.

"Lee Sin, my good man how have you been. Herbal Tea?"

He sits and pours a cup for himself and the blind monk.

"This is a deep question and you may wish to not answer. Do you still think about that day you tried the summoning ritual...... That boy's face before he destabilized..."

He looks at the monk with the utmost concentration as he waits for an answer.
Lee sin's concentration doesn't break as Mack enters however he lets it slip when he speaks and raises his head toward him. "It would be rude to decline the offer, thank you very much." He took the cup, inclining his head toward Mack. He smiled slightly as he took a sip but it soon turned to a frown, the pain showing clearly in his features as he turns his head away. "That day...haunts every single part of me, it is a part of me I wish had never happened but there is nothing I can do to change it. It has fueled me to become what I am today but it has also hindered me in more ways than I may count. In truth, I think about that every single day of my life and it is the reason why I meditate as often as I do, I fear I may grow mad with guilt if I do not calm myself on a regular basis." He let out a long breathe and turned back to the man. "In short, yes, I still think about that day." His expression was serious but it was clear he was using this to mask the sadness that this topic brought him.