Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

01-16-2013

The only work out I need Tristana, is the smithing I do on my free time. That combined with the exercise the League matches provide, is more than enough.

Ask the Megling

01-17-2013

Soooooo

How much can ya' bench?

Iron Ambássador

01-18-2013

I have not checked how much exactly I could lift, but I'd say it to be somewhere around the weight of an adult human, quite possibly even one in full armor.

Ask the Tempest

01-18-2013

Easily?

Iron Ambássador

01-19-2013

((It's with a heavy heart that I do this, but after seeing the amount of arguments in the Unexisted leaving thread between multiple people about things not related to the actual thread, I have come to a decision. This place has lost all it's shine, all the things I loved about it, and all I can see nowadays is hatred and arguments. So, due to this, I do something I never thought I would come down to.

From now on, Poppy is available for anyone interested to pick up. I am leaving, I just can't deal with the amount of negativity going on around here anymore. I may stick around for a while with my OC, but I have my doubts about that as well. Perhaps this place will return somewhat towards the lovely community it was in time, but the current way things are going are too much for me to even look at. Good luck to y'all sticking around through all this. ))

Dear Amumu

01-19-2013

((Watches as the Ambassador slowly transforms into a giggling, dark-haired yordle girl in a flamboyant rainbow dress, skipping away leisurely. He waves slowly. "Bye Poppy..."))

Ask the Tempest

01-19-2013

(( Why does everyoen always leave ;_; ))

Tjihyana

01-21-2013

((Believe me it was not an easy decision for me to do. But... if things turn more positive and away from all the arguments and pointless drama I've seen of late, I'll return to be more active. If the role is still open (which wouldn't be too far-fetched considering how far from popularity Poppy is), I might take up the role again ))

Aniruddha

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((Believe me it was not an easy decision for me to do. But... if things turn more positive and away from all the arguments and pointless drama I've seen of late, I'll return to be more active. If the role is still open (which wouldn't be too far-fetched considering how far from popularity Poppy is), I might take up the role again ))
{{ Unpopular, aye... so is this long-time mostly-lurker the only one who jumped at the opportunity? I smurfed up a Poppy account the very same day I noticed she was made available. I'm thinking of giving a sort of "reboot" since it would be fairly hard to go through absolutely everything and expect to uphold the current Poppy's image to the letter.

Is it fine for me to get on that smurf and create another thread, or should I just back off? }}

Tjihyana

01-21-2013

((Hah, just go for it. It's good to see other people interested in our darlin' Ambassador. But know this, I'll be watching you >:3 ))