The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-20-2013

So.. about my ar- ahhh forget it, I'll get Evelynn to fix it.

Equiste

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam followed along, eager to help even more people. Hopefully the next person wasn't so beat up as Vice was.
Doctor Namba was moving at a swift, but relaxing pace allowing the eager Sam keep up as he moved off to a room slightly further in that area. They came to a room where a little girl who looked about seven years old smiled up at them. Her right arm and right leg were in casts with bunches of childish scrawls all over it. She was lieing on the covers rather than under them at the moment, drawing something on a piece of paper.
"Hey there doctor Numba!" Doctor Namba gave out a sigh, but Sam could tell it was a fake one.
"Its Namba." He gave a quick look to Sam that she got the feeling said 'you mess up my name and it won't be pretty' before looking back at her.
"And how are you feeling today Fiona?" The girl smiled happily, adding another line before looking back at them.
"Mmm, pretty good! I haven't drawn many pictures though... Still trying to get them to look right. And who is the pretty girl with you?" She asked, smiling over to Sam.
"Well this is Sam, a new doctor to the ward."
"Hello Sam!" The girl said cheerfully, before looking a little confused. "Isn't that a boys name? Or is it short for a really long name?" She asked curiously.

AODRG

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Doctor Namba was moving at a swift, but relaxing pace allowing the eager Sam keep up as he moved off to a room slightly further in that area. They came to a room where a little girl who looked about seven years old smiled up at them. Her right arm and right leg were in casts with bunches of childish scrawls all over it. She was lieing on the covers rather than under them at the moment, drawing something on a piece of paper.
"Hey there doctor Numba!" Doctor Namba gave out a sigh, but Sam could tell it was a fake one.
"Its Namba." He gave a quick look to Sam that she got the feeling said 'you mess up my name and it won't be pretty' before looking back at her.
"And how are you feeling today Fiona?" The girl smiled happily, adding another line before looking back at them.
"Mmm, pretty good! I haven't drawn many pictures though... Still trying to get them to look right. And who is the pretty girl with you?" She asked, smiling over to Sam.
"Well this is Sam, a new doctor to the ward."
"Hello Sam!" The girl said cheerfully, before looking a little confused. "Isn't that a boys name? Or is it short for a really long name?" She asked curiously.
Sam smiled back at the little girl, adoring her child-like remark, "My name is short for Sammantha," She explained, "Nice to meet you. If I may ask, what are you drawing there."

makmix

01-21-2013

((makmix comin in))

Limps in very slowly, holding his abdomen.

"Doc, mind if you, urrgh, turn my insides back from mush to normal organs...... Got hit, oh god..." He barfs onto the floor then passes out.

Equiste

01-21-2013

Quote:
Sam smiled back at the little girl, adoring her child-like remark, "My name is short for Sammantha," She explained, "Nice to meet you. If I may ask, what are you drawing there."
"You may ask, but you may not get an answer!" She said, poking her tongue out cheekily to Sam. She glanced up at Doctor Namba who was simply looking at her calmly, before sighing and smiling to Sam.
"Mmm, I like the name Samantha! Pretty name for a pretty person. And it still is something I am working on. It started off as a horsey, but as I did the front legs I didn't want a horsey so I thought 'what else has hooves... Soraka and Hecarim... Hecarim is so dark and Soraka is much prettier!' So yeah!" She said, turning the picture around for her to see. For a child of her age it was pretty good, but it was only halfway up with most of Soraka's lower body but nothing of the chest or arms or head yet.
"So are you married miss Samantha or are you still being... umm... whats the word?" She said, looking confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Limps in very slowly, holding his abdomen.

"Doc, mind if you, urrgh, turn my insides back from mush to normal organs...... Got hit, oh god..." He barfs onto the floor then passes out.
(OOC: You have been noticed, one of the other doctor posters will be attending to you sometime tomorrow)

Ask the Lunari

01-22-2013

Diana would arrive within the Medical wing with a very deep gash down her leg, what would seem to be a broken arm, plenty of bruises upon her body, her clothes ripped & armor dented and limping in with some difficulty.

Some a even more bruised up & hurt acolytes following hesitantly with worried looks upon their faces.

"I still cannot believe the ruins collapsed on us and I'm sure glad Diana was there... was being muttered by the much more injured of the three, although the other two were more worried about Diana's state then anything."

I need assistance, but my acolytes first... Diana said weakly, eyeing the waiting room before collapsing into a chair, passing out.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-22-2013

Jon would arrive through the front door, his Options floating along, but this time coming unarmed and without his medical supplies; all he had on him was a rather large and bulky folder, but otherwise he appeared as he usually did. Finding a chair, he sat down, and waited for one of the doctors to be available.

AODRG

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"You may ask, but you may not get an answer!" She said, poking her tongue out cheekily to Sam. She glanced up at Doctor Namba who was simply looking at her calmly, before sighing and smiling to Sam.
"Mmm, I like the name Samantha! Pretty name for a pretty person. And it still is something I am working on. It started off as a horsey, but as I did the front legs I didn't want a horsey so I thought 'what else has hooves... Soraka and Hecarim... Hecarim is so dark and Soraka is much prettier!' So yeah!" She said, turning the picture around for her to see. For a child of her age it was pretty good, but it was only halfway up with most of Soraka's lower body but nothing of the chest or arms or head yet.
"So are you married miss Samantha or are you still being... umm... whats the word?" She said, looking confused.
Sam smiled, looking over the child's picture. Even though it was only have done, Sam was impressed by the work.

"Well you sure can draw much better than I ever could," She admitted, And no, I'm not married. Not yet anyway. Although I am dating someone..."

Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling back at Fiona, "So let's talk about you. How'd you break your arm and leg?"

Youay

01-22-2013

Youay would walk into the reception area with a few nurses, after the nurse on duty alerted him about the new patients. He pointed to the man at the floor speaking to one of the nurses with him. They would approach Makmix and get him loaded on a gurney to be transported for immediate treatment. He then walked over to Diana and her acolytes. He checked the champions vitals to make sure she wasn't in immediate danger and then walked over to the acolytes.

"She seems to be alright, let me take care of you three and I will make sure Diana gets cared for.If you can follow me to one of the room I will have some of the staff take care of Diana while I get you three patched up."
--------
While Youay took care of the patients an old yordle hobbled towards Jon and acknowledged him with a stiff nod before speaking.

"You don't seem to be injured, can I help you sir?"

Equiste

01-22-2013

Quote:
Sam smiled, looking over the child's picture. Even though it was only have done, Sam was impressed by the work.

"Well you sure can draw much better than I ever could," She admitted, And no, I'm not married. Not yet anyway. Although I am dating someone..."

Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling back at Fiona, "So let's talk about you. How'd you break your arm and leg?"
"Oooh that? Thats boring! Lets talk about you! Is he cute? Oh, or is it a she? Mother s..." Doctor Namba chuckled, shaking his head.
"Now come on Fiona, she asked you a medical related question." The little girl sighed, before smiling back to Sammantha.
"Ok, but I will ask you that later. Mmm, I broke my leg running from a monster attack. The arm the monster broke itself. I had other ouchies but I went dark. It hurt though! I woke up hurting lots! Luckily mommy was able to bring me here. My father is a summoner!" She said with a happy tone, looking at doctor Namba who nodded and looked towards Sammantha.
"She was attacked by a black Mycanthia. Its a dark monstrous panther creature who is resistant to magic. And by that token..." He looks over to Fiona. "... the wounds it causes also are heavily magic resistant. The healer in their village was lazy and only ever relied on magic. Luckily her mother is quite the martial fighter and quick enough to get her here so we could help her." He looks back to Sammantha while Fiona looks back at Sammantha.
"Right! My question again! So who are you seeing? Are they handsome or pretty?" She asked with an innocent childlike enthusiasm.
"Thats two questions Fiona."
"Oh, umm... err... She asked about my arm and leg? Thats two right?" She said hopefully. Doctor Namba chuckled, letting Sammantha answer.