One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Risemix

01-18-2013

Is Vi like, unplayable?

I like her, she's very fun, and I wouldn't say I've been doing poorly with her, but her weaknesses are definitely apparent. Is she dodge tier or something? I know you put her in tier 3 but you did say she's "trash" so...

Sauron

01-18-2013

I've never said any champion is trash in Dominion, ever. That was another plat1/diamond2 poster you're talking about. *I* don't believe there is a trash tier on Dominion.

Vi seems fairly balanced to me. Considering the strength of the champs recently released, though, she could be regarded as weak. She isn't the typical melee so it's hard to gauge, as she is best played as a dedicated ganker.

Ikruti

01-18-2013

Not even Junkyard Trundle?

Sauron

01-18-2013

ohyou.jpg

VoidInsanity

01-18-2013

Out of curiosity has the nightmare that is Tolan been made worse for you lot due to them fixing his E? Because it has for me.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
Out of curiosity has the nightmare that is Tolan been made worse for you lot due to them fixing his E? Because it has for me.
gooby pls.

konfetarius

01-18-2013

Eh? That fix was accompanied with pretty notable nerfs. He does slightly more late game single target damage at expense of an even ****tier early game and degradation of his AoE burst.

MajorUrsa

01-18-2013

To the top

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I said vi was trash bott lane, and even then I felt that a tier 3 position is reasonable placement. She seems pretty good top lane, situationally a good swap to bott lane after getting some farm.

Regarding Ezreal, I've found that iceborn gauntlet is over used, and is a situational purchase (~50% of the time perhaps) as opposed to a 100% purchase all the time. Ezreal's retardedly strong though, good at all points of the game.

CaladbolgII

01-20-2013

Such a nice guide for new dominion players thumbs up!
...But I've never seen dominion draft pick in NA. Not even when I waited queue for an entire hour...
Where do I find it?