The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

01-20-2013

"Yea i love muffins myself." He said as he moved his hands back to her shoulders and started rolling her shoulderblades "but I've never tried carrot muffins. Probbably wont ever either, they dond even sound tasty."

Lord of Apoc

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh please, half the mages can do that already." Sarah replied.
"They can destroy a world but they can't contain a destroyer of worlds. It would be suicide otherwise."
Garic was clearly getting more enraged.

xcyper33

01-20-2013

Quote:

"Of course you can." Sarah said happily. "You're cute, sweet, and kind. Any good woman likes that~."
"I-I'll just wait over there for her then..."

X walks into a dark corner, covers his head with the summoner's hood, and sits down.

Ask Fortune

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Yea i love muffins myself." He said as he moved his hands back to her shoulders and started rolling her shoulderblades "but I've never tried carrot muffins. Probbably wont ever either, they dond even sound tasty."
"Mmmmnnnmmmrr... the flavors clash..." Sarah groaned happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"They can destroy a world but they can't contain a destroyer of worlds. It would be suicide otherwise."
Garic was clearly getting more enraged.
"Oh settle down." Sarah said. "And I think you underestimate them! I should know, I shoot them enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I-I'll just wait over there for her then..."

X walks into a dark corner, covers his head with the summoner's hood, and sits down.
Just then, Janine walked in. Following Sarah's smirk and gaze, Janine walked over to X.

"You're the Summoner?" She asked.

Lord of Apoc

01-20-2013

Quote:
"Oh settle down." Sarah said. "And I think you underestimate them! I should know, I shoot them enough."
"you have no idea what I am talking about. This is a monster born to destroy worlds and for every world it destroys the more powerful it gets. An entire race that spanned over many worlds collapsed because of it, what makes you think that it can't wipe us out?"

Xander Blade

01-20-2013

Quote:
"Mmmmnnnmmmrr... the flavors clash..." Sarah groaned happily.
"yeah it sure sounds like it." He slowed the massage down and released his hands from her shoulders "So how did you like the massage?" He asked.

xcyper33

01-20-2013

Quote:
Just then, Janine walked in. Following Sarah's smirk and gaze, Janine walked over to X.

"You're the Summoner?" She asked.
As Xcyper sits into the dark corner, all Janine can see is the light reflecting off his glasses. The whole thing looked very ominous, but the mood lightened when he got up and walked pass the shadow.

"G-good evening m-ma'am." X couldn't help but stare at the ground. "Sorry, I-I'm not the m-most confident guy, or the strongest, or the best looking, or the tallest." He looks up slightly. "B-but thanks for putting aside some time to see me. A girl has never done that to me before."

X bows down to the beautiful vixen

"U-Unfortunately I have no idea what to do when it comes to these type of things. B-but I do have my Temples&Wyverns tabletop set around these parts. N-nah-never mind. That isn't proper. What a-about food? You like food, right?"

Enforcer Vi

01-20-2013

Quote:
"I... I wouldn't mind giving her some real justice. If you know what I mean." Sarah replied, grinning. "But I'd never take a taken girl~."
"Take a taken girl, huh? Well, what if I request you to do so?" The Piltoverian woman grinned wide and rose an eyebrow at Miss Sarah Fortune.

Ask Fortune

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"you have no idea what I am talking about. This is a monster born to destroy worlds and for every world it destroys the more powerful it gets. An entire race that spanned over many worlds collapsed because of it, what makes you think that it can't wipe us out?"
"Because most worlds are barren." Sarah replied. "No challenge in blowing those up. This world has thousands of slayers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"yeah it sure sounds like it." He slowed the massage down and released his hands from her shoulders "So how did you like the massage?" He asked.
Sarah exhaled deeply, and chuckled.

"It was great." She cooed. "Thanks~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
As Xcyper sits into the dark corner, all Janine can see is the light reflecting off his glasses. The whole thing looked very ominous, but the mood lightened when he got up and walked pass the shadow.

"G-good evening m-ma'am." X couldn't help but stare at the ground. "Sorry, I-I'm not the m-most confident guy, or the strongest, or the best looking, or the tallest." He looks up slightly. "B-but thanks for putting aside some time to see me. A girl has never done that to me before."

X bows down to the beautiful vixen

"U-Unfortunately I have no idea what to do when it comes to these type of things. B-but I do have my Temples&Wyverns tabletop set around these parts. N-nah-never mind. That isn't proper. What a-about food? You like food, right?"
Janine gave X a weird look.

"Wow." She said, smirking slightly. "Settle down, Summoner, this is not your best side. Don't worry, I'll walk you through this... yes, I like food. Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Take a taken girl, huh? Well, what if I request you to do so?" The Piltoverian woman grinned wide and rose an eyebrow at Miss Sarah Fortune.
"Hmm~..." Sarah cooed. "Well, I guess that's fine. But I wouldn't feel right unless the taken girl's partner was there to watch~." She tapped Vi's nose with a finger, smirking wide.

Xander Blade

01-21-2013

"good, I'm glad you liked it." he said with a smile "hopefully I am good enough so that my evemuffin likes my massaging as well."