Ask the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

01-19-2013

"Come on in." Annie said, sighing, finally used to her new model. "You may be a bit.., surprised though."

AODRG

01-19-2013

Alice opened the door and walked in, with the woman following behind. Alice was taken a bit surprised at Annie's new look.

"Got a make-over while I was gone?" She remarked, "Well...not sure if it's an improvement but I like it. Oh, this is Sam by the way. She wanted to come by and meet you. Woulda been here sooner but Sam here is terrible with directions."

Sam shook her head, "Hey, you said to turn right 50 times before we finally hit the street. We coulda easily gone left and reached it in 20 seconds." She turned to the child, "Anyway, hello there."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-19-2013

She waves. "Nice to meet you sam." Shrugging, she sits down, motioning to two chairs for them. "I think I look more high definition, but thats about it."

The fourth wall groans in agony, as it was just recovering from the last few posts.

AODRG

01-20-2013

Sam and Alice made their way over to the two chairs Annie had conveniently motioned to.

"So, Annie...What's it like to be the youngest champion ever?" Sam asked, "I mean, just think...some of those guys have been training their entire lives, and you're still able to take them down."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-20-2013

"I don't like to think about it much." She says, slwoly twisting tibber's head a little. "I prefer to think about other things. But I guess it's kinda cool."

AODRG

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I don't like to think about it much." She says, slwoly twisting tibber's head a little. "I prefer to think about other things. But I guess it's kinda cool."
"So did your bear get a make-over too?" Alice asked.

"Hey yea, let's see what Tibbers looks like," Sam exclaimed.

And the fourth wall had to eventually be replaced by the fifth wall....

Ms Annie Hastur

01-20-2013

Annie throws down tibbers, who looks more realistically bear like now. Where his stitches are, are openings into his body which seems to be just one big fire. "So, how's he look? I think he looked better before. He was a teddy bear. I guess he's happy though, thats closer to what he looked like before I enscorcelled him."

Ms Annie Hastur

01-22-2013

broompft)

Ms Annie Hastur

01-22-2013

brawtumpf)

AODRG

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Annie throws down tibbers, who looks more realistically bear like now. Where his stitches are, are openings into his body which seems to be just one big fire. "So, how's he look? I think he looked better before. He was a teddy bear. I guess he's happy though, thats closer to what he looked like before I enscorcelled him."
Sam's eyes widened as Tibbers was released, "Wow, he does look more...realistic at the least. Looks more like those shadow bears I've seen in the old books."

"Yea but keep your distance," Alice warned, "He can get pretty angry if he wanted to."