Weakest champion (lore-wise)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Rumble, Corki, or Nunu if you don't include the mechs/planes/Yetis

However, if you include that, then I can't really say who's the weakest.

Son of Blood

01-18-2013

I had a quick peak back at my options, and after starting from the top and going down, I knew at first glance that Amumu imo wins this award.

A crying dead yordle with no memory, nor violent intent/lust for revenge. He wanders the world seeking hugs, and hopes to make friends who accept him in an arena that promotes butchering your adversary in unreasonably violent ways. :P

-SoB

Samwel93

01-20-2013

I think the people who are saying Riven is weak didn't read a big post about her lore they had a while ago.I can't find the link, but in it we basically found out that Riven's will is so strong that it can literally reshape her sword into any form that it needs to be.

Leoric Wuju

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Possibly Riven, Garen, or Darius. They are all renowned soldiers, but their ability extends to swinging a weapon around. When compared to other champions, that isn't much.
I can't tell if you haven't read the lore AT ALL or just being sarcastic.

Or maybe you simply cannot read

GloriousKaiser

01-20-2013

Any yordle who is a user of technology.

H3llion

01-20-2013

probably Gragas, he's got good abilities but as far as lore goes he's literally a giant drunk, he's strong but in a fight i think most every other champ could take him

Lord Bustaknoc

01-20-2013

Vi's story is garbage.

appe3

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bustaknoc View Post
Vi's story is garbage.
This thread is not meant for comments like that dear Sir.

But back to the topic: In my opinion it must be one of the yordles, possibly even Heimerdinger. I mean he has the brain to be the wisest among the League but in physical fight I'd say he's very weak - of course situation in which he's not carrying any weaponry.

Meztere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Over all, and if each person has their technology and magic at full disposal, it's a tough call.

I want to say Karma, but everyone in Ionia is pretty much willing to die for her.
I also want to say Nidalee, because she doesn't really have that much going for her.
Maybe Trundle, too, for the same reasons as Nidalee.

Jflash94

01-24-2013

Poppy, only because her lore does not tell people how she learned how to use the weapon, nor does it actually say she can fight she just took her fathers hammer in hand, and decided to fight with it, and dun duh duh duh~~~ she was entered into the leauge

1234567 ... 9