Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee continued to smile. "That's great." He said, slightly wishing she could speak back to him. He still held his arms out near her just in case but felt confident in her.
Sona attempted to start walking, slowly inching toward her instrument. Her steps were small, but she was moving.

She reached over to her Etwahl and picked it up. Rather than use her music to lift herself up, she simply used it as her voice while she turned to Lee.

♪Thanks, Lee.♪ She stated, slowly walking toward him.

Àsk Lee sin

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona attempted to start walking, slowly inching toward her instrument. Her steps were small, but she was moving.

She reached over to her Etwahl and picked it up. Rather than use her music to lift herself up, she simply used it as her voice while she turned to Lee.

♪Thanks, Lee.♪ She stated, slowly walking toward him.

Lee smiled warmly toward her. "There is no need to thank me maven, it was all by your own power I simply encouraged you. It seems you're not having nearly as much trouble as you thought you would." He chuckled.

Ask the String

01-19-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled warmly toward her. "There is no need to thank me maven, it was all by your own power I simply encouraged you. It seems you're not having nearly as much trouble as you thought you would." He chuckled.
♪Yes it would seem,♪ Sona replied, looking over at the nearby waterfall, ♪Hey, wanna head over to the water.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-19-2013

Quote:
♪Yes it would seem,♪ Sona replied, looking over at the nearby waterfall, ♪Hey, wanna head over to the water.♪

Lee nodded. "I would love to." His head turned toward the waterfall before his body followed and he slowly walked toward it.

Ask the String

01-19-2013

Sona followed suit, trying to get used to walking again. For now, she was still taking short, slow steps. She played a quite tune as she walked, not to keep her afloat, but simply to keep the rather large and heavy instrument from falling to the ground.

Àsk Lee sin

01-19-2013

Quote:
Sona followed suit, trying to get used to walking again. For now, she was still taking short, slow steps. She played a quite tune as she walked, not to keep her afloat, but simply to keep the rather large and heavy instrument from falling to the ground.

Lee eventually made his way to the water and removed his shoes, smiling as he stepped in slightly. "The water is cool, very refreshing." He said, taking a deep breathe.

Ask the String

01-19-2013

Quote:
Lee eventually made his way to the water and removed his shoes, smiling as he stepped in slightly. "The water is cool, very refreshing." He said, taking a deep breathe.
Sona reached the water, seeming to be quite calm around the rushing water. She dipped her foot in slowly, noticing just how cool the water actually was.

♪Oh, it is cold,♪ She exclaimed.

Sona slipped out of her dress, not needing to worry about anyone watching her, and stepped in slowly. The water was not deep enough for her to need to hold herself up, but it was enough to cover her legs.

♪This is...nice,♪ She added, ♪I always did feel more...relaxed around water. Which is strange given my lack of ability to swim.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-19-2013

Quote:
Sona reached the water, seeming to be quite calm around the rushing water. She dipped her foot in slowly, noticing just how cool the water actually was.

♪Oh, it is cold,♪ She exclaimed.

Sona slipped out of her dress, not needing to worry about anyone watching her, and stepped in slowly. The water was not deep enough for her to need to hold herself up, but it was enough to cover her legs.

♪This is...nice,♪ She added, ♪I always did feel more...relaxed around water. Which is strange given my lack of ability to swim.♪

Lee seemed to almost nod off in concentration for a moment as he felt the water on his skin. He quickly caught up with reality but failed to notice that Sona had taken her dress off. He stepped into the water, not particularly caring if his pants got wet and nodded. "Indeed, the water is refreshing, did you never learn maven? It's never too late. The institute has a few places to swim privately or publicly." He traced his hand over the surface of the water. "I know what you mean though, something about water just makes some feel.... pure." He frowned slightly when he said that but shook it off and smiled toward her.

Ask the String

01-20-2013

Quote:
Lee seemed to almost nod off in concentration for a moment as he felt the water on his skin. He quickly caught up with reality but failed to notice that Sona had taken her dress off. He stepped into the water, not particularly caring if his pants got wet and nodded. "Indeed, the water is refreshing, did you never learn maven? It's never too late. The institute has a few places to swim privately or publicly." He traced his hand over the surface of the water. "I know what you mean though, something about water just makes some feel.... pure." He frowned slightly when he said that but shook it off and smiled toward her.
♪Well it's not that I never learned how,♪ Sona clarified, ♪But...I guess when I stopped need to walk, stopped needing to swim too.♪

Sona looked over at the falling water, playing a soft tune as she watched the water crash down.

Àsk Lee sin

01-20-2013

Quote:
♪Well it's not that I never learned how,♪ Sona clarified, ♪But...I guess when I stopped need to walk, stopped needing to swim too.♪

Sona looked over at the falling water, playing a soft tune as she watched the water crash down.
"Ah, that makes sense, not quite the same as riding a bicycle is it?" He chuckled, walking slightly closer to Sona. "I wouldn't mind having someone to swim with, I use it as part of my training and sometimes simply because I enjoy it. So if you feel up to it together we could work on regaining some of your legs strength, if you wish to of course."