The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Yes... I lost my entire family to war... and everything else. I wandered for thousands of years before settling in Noxus."
"Why would you... no, politics aren't the thing." Sarah said, with a sigh. "But that was thousands of years ago? Uh... how can you still... care?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Aah, I see" he moved his hands up a bit and started massaging her neck " I think that sort of thing should stay between me and Evelynn."
"I'm sure she'd let me watch." Sarah teased between groans.

Xander Blade

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I'm sure she'd let me watch." Sarah teased between groans.
"possibly, I don't know if she would or not." He said a knot in Sarah's neck loosened up from Nevin's massaging."I certainly won't be the one to ask her though, I would rather not offend her if i can help it. I'd like to keep my cute little Evemuffin a happy girl." He said with a small smirk.

Corrupted Sniper

01-19-2013

What if love have been lost? What if there is no longer anyone that you can relate yourself with?

Lord of Apoc

01-19-2013

Quote:
"Why would you... no, politics aren't the thing." Sarah said, with a sigh. "But that was thousands of years ago? Uh... how can you still... care?"
"because of it... my soul is what keeps a dreadful archfiend sealed deep beneath Noxus and it doesn't let me forget anything... it is one of the very things that destroyed my family and now I have to listen to it for an eternity."
Garic's voice was raised somewhat.

xcyper33

01-19-2013

Quote:
"...alright, I'll be right over." Janine said.

Sarah grinned, and tapped the stone again.

"Calm down, you." Sarah said, amused.
"Y-you all...are like beautiful goddesses, women saved for the strongest, manliest, men out there. H-how could she even consider me, Sarah? I-I can call you that right?"

Ask Fortune

01-19-2013

Quote:
"possibly, I don't know if she would or not." He said a knot in Sarah's neck loosened up from Nevin's massaging."I certainly won't be the one to ask her though, I would rather not offend her if i can help it. I'd like to keep my cute little Evemuffin a happy girl." He said with a small smirk.
"Aww, so cute~." Sarah whispered during a moan. "Good boy~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
What if love have been lost? What if there is no longer anyone that you can relate yourself with?
"You've just gotta look harder, if you really want a girl." Sarah replied. "Don't give up~."

Quote:
"because of it... my soul is what keeps a dreadful archfiend sealed deep beneath Noxus and it doesn't let me forget anything... it is one of the very things that destroyed my family and now I have to listen to it for an eternity."
Garic's voice was raised somewhat.
Sarah stared at him.

"...why not just ask for help?" She asked. "There are hundreds of mages that could deal with this."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"Y-you all...are like beautiful goddesses, women saved for the strongest, manliest, men out there. H-how could she even consider me, Sarah? I-I can call you that right?"
"Of course you can." Sarah said happily. "You're cute, sweet, and kind. Any good woman likes that~."

Enforcer Vi

01-19-2013

Quote:
"Really?" Sarah asked, grinning. "Cute, sweet, and with a cherry that you absolutely crave~?"

(YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.)
Vi nodded, laughing afterwards. "I take it you are thinking the same way."

Xander Blade

01-19-2013

Quote:
"Aww, so cute~." Sarah whispered during a moan. "Good boy~."
"Hehe yeah." He said as he continued to massage her neck "I think i settled on my nickname for Evelynn, Evemuffin."

Lord of Apoc

01-19-2013

Quote:

Sarah stared at him.

"...why not just ask for help?" She asked. "There are hundreds of mages that could deal with this."
"well what do you think can stop a monster with the power to destroy Runeterra just by thinking about it... of course that's sarcasm but it is possible."

Ask Fortune

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Vi nodded, laughing afterwards. "I take it you are thinking the same way."
"I... I wouldn't mind giving her some real justice. If you know what I mean." Sarah replied, grinning. "But I'd never take a taken girl~."

Quote:
"Hehe yeah." He said as he continued to massage her neck "I think i settled on my nickname for Evelynn, Evemuffin."
"Muffins are nice~." Sarah said happily. "...except for carrot muffins. Ew."

Quote:
"well what do you think can stop a monster with the power to destroy Runeterra just by thinking about it... of course that's sarcasm but it is possible."
"Oh please, half the mages can do that already." Sarah replied.