Aeleros - Keeper of Corruption (Support, Anti-Tank, Mage)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bread Crumbs

01-19-2013

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`* •..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• *`*•..•

Welcome! Enjoy reading!

Considering Name Change to: "Aeleros, The Defiant Healer"

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ DོESེCཻRIPོTIOྀN ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Aeleros is a mage/support much like Morgana or Lux.

He is kind of an anti-tank champion, less so after I did some changes.

His theme is using the opponents life energies against them because he is a corrupted healer. With his possession spell, he turns his enemies into toys for him to zone others.

Brief Appearance: He is a teen, wearing adorned robes showing that he was once a healer. (see appearance section).

He was corrupted by Elise (see lore).

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮SKIོLLSི ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩༼༽

Attachment 596081
Quote:
Passive: Reclaim

- Aeleros gathers life restoring energy from the battlefield. Every 30 seconds, Aeleros’ next spell will unleash this energy, healing him and the most injured nearby allied champion within 900 units by 30 (+7 per level) (15% of AP).

- The cooldown is reduced by 1 second each time an enemy unit (within 1500 units) takes damage from an allied champion. This can not proc more than twice a second.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Attachment 596315
Quote:
Q - Degenerating Pulse - Long range spell, bread and butter harassment. Inspired by Guardian wisp from dota 2.

~ Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana

~ Range: Up to 950 units (Follows cursor)

~ Cooldown: 7 seconds

~ Projectile speed: 1400

- Aeleros releases a blue wisp of vigour-draining energy for 4 seconds that follows his cursor. If the wisp collides with an enemy, it sacrifices itself to dissolves into their body dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies within 125 units

- If the wisp hits a possessed target, the explosion damage is increased by 20% and the radius is doubled.

- The wisps grant vision wherever they fly and reveal the first champion hit for 2 seconds..

Appearance: A blue wisp of energy flies with a comet-like tail. the tail shines with a similar pattern to a real comet and has small shards of life energy that trail with it. Apon reaching an opponent, it pops into a swiftly swirling vortex of dark blue energy streams.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Attachment 596080
Quote:
W - Heart Shatter -

~ Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana

~ Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds

~ Range: 600 units (Single Target Nuke)

- Aeleros deals 80/125/170/215/260 (+ 70% AP) magic damage to the target.

- The target's life forces are spilled in an area of 300 units in the form of life wisps radiating with blue light. All allies in the area are healed by 20/40/60/80/100 + 40% of the damage done (before resistances).

Appearance: Aeleros extends his hand and throws a long stream of blue, fire-like energy that explodes on the enemy. A fountain of deep blue light erupts from the enemy, causing them to spill beautiful, soft glowing, wispy orbs of azure blue lights that float towards and are absorbed by allies.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Attachment 596085
Quote:
E - Possession - Unique CC spell.

~ Cost: 100 Mana

~ Range: 650 units (Single Target CC)

~ Cooldown: 25/22/19/16/13 seconds

- Aeleros sends mind faultering energies into the target, possessing it for .9/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3 seconds (not effected by tenacity).

- A target that is possessed moves as fast as a feared champion, and Aeleros can re-activate this skill to force the target to walk towards his cursor. Enemies who touch the possessed target are feared for .75 seconds (only works once on each enemy per cast.

Appearance: Aeleros lets out a distressing yell. He bring his hands close to his chest, as if holding a ball. A pulse of blue energy radiates from his hands. simultaneously, a burst of energy erupts over the target’s position. The target is covered in cyan mist for the duration.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Attachment 596314
Quote:
R - Reaper’s Whisper -

~ Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds

~ Cost: 125/150/175 mana

~ Range: 750 units (Single Target Nuke)

- Aeleros pulls out the targets soul with a violent blast. The target suffers magic damage equal to 150 + 10/15/20%(+3.5% per 100 AP) of it's maximum health. Enemies within 300 units are violently lashed, and suffer 50% of the initial damage over 3 seconds.

Appearance: Aeleros raises both of his hands into the air and looks up. Aeleros decimates the body of the target by ripping black spirit wisps from their body in a bloody mess and cutting nearby enemies in the process. All enemies violently bleed for the duration. The black spirits linger for a short time for added dramatic effect.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Itིemོs - Not done ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•
☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Start

Attachment 596002

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Essentials:

Attachment 596021 Attachment 596008 Attachment 596013

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Offensive Picks:

Attachment 596036Attachment 604181Attachment 604184

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Defensive Picks:

Attachment 604186Attachment 604187Attachment 604192 *His Q still follows his cursor when Zhonyas is activated.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Sིtatཽs ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

♉ Health: 380 (+ 70 per level)
♉ Health Regen: 5.0 (+ .55 per level)
♉ Mana: 260 (+ 45 per level)
♉ Mana Regen: 7.0 (+ .65 per level)
♉ Range: 475
♉ Attack Damage: 50 (+ 3.25 per level)
♉ Attack Speed: .630 (+ 2.5% per level)
♉ Armor: 14 (+ 3.25 per level)
♉ Magic Resistance: 30
♉ Movement Speed: 335

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Loིre ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Aeleros was once an apprentice of his father Eleros, a powerful healer of Demacia. His father was a warm and beloved member of the Demacian military, as was Aeleros. When Aeleros was a young boy, he was content and cheerful and friends with some of Demacia’s finest heroes such as Garen, Fiora and Lux. After his father was called as a medic to aid in the battle against Noxus, Aeleros' father perished to the hands of assassins who were called to kill him in the night. Aeleros wept for his loss, and sought the help of anyone who could ease his pain.

He discovered Elise, an enchanting priestess who could fulfill his any wish. There was nothing more he would want than see his father again. Elise assured Aeleros that she could help him contact him through dark arts and witchcraft. After months of secretly following Elise, Aeleros disappeared from Demacia entirely at the age of 15. Aeleros abandoned his healing arts, and began to study devilish witchcraft in the name of the spider god.

After many months of studying with Elise, he decided to go with her on a pilgrimage to the shadow isles. It was there that Aeleros learned that her intentions were to deceive him. She entangled him in webs, and tried to feed him to the spider god, Vilemaw. Aeleros was petrified, and used the only resource he could find to escape Elise's clutch, human life. Being a healer, he already had great experience with human life forces, so he firmly grasped the life forces of another man who was trapped with him, and with a terrible shriek, he pulled his very essence from his body, soaking the rocky floor in blood. The life energy madly flailed about, and cut the webs binding Aeleros, allowing him to make a panicked and adrenaline-driven escape.

Elise was furious, and swore to hunt Aeleros down. Aeleros fled back to his home in Demacia. With eyes welling with tears, he made his way home and embraced his mother, Alia. She was relieved to have her son back in her arms after months of searching for him, he was thought to be dead.

The news of Aeleros’ return proliferated rapidly, but Aeleros was not the same. Over a the course of a few years, his mother noticed that his eyes became glazed over and became silver[/U], he stared with a blank expression frequently, and lost his passion for healing people and caring for them. His knowledge of the healing arts turned into a practice of twisting life energy and causing suffering. He eventually broke off from the outside world, only going to the most important political events. He rarely told anyone of his experience in the Shadow isles, he usually wrote about them in journals and notes.

After learning that Elise joined the league of legends, Aeleros knew that he had to confront her. His mother reluctantly allowed him to join the league to confront this witch. Other than getting a chance to be closer to Elise, it is unclear what Aeleros plans to do. Perhaps he wants to enact vengeance on Elise for twisting his once beloved healing powers, or perhaps he is still allured to her toxic charms.

♉ "I've lost a great friend, the one who cared for me, no longer shows compassion in his eyes." - Lux

♉ "It is a shame that one of the greatest young healers of our time, was corrupted by that monster Elise." - Jarvan

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Appོearaྀnce ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

♉ A young man, about the age of 16.
♉ Wears a dark black trench coat with a hood. Both are adorned with silver and gold thread that are woven into intricate patterns. His attire is dark in color, but not depressing. His clothes show that he has a high role as a healer.
♉ His hair is in a stylish swept fringe (think of Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians, or Prince Zuko (season 3) from Avatar: The Last Airbender).

Attachment 596103
Jack Frost (above)

Attachment 596104
Prince Zuko (above)

♉ Eyes (iris') are silver.
♉ Has wispy soft glowing blue lights radiating from his hands that slowly spiral up his sleeves.
♉ Voice does not sound like a man, but like a younger teen. However, his voice is calm and emanates with a soft echo.
♉ Voice example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lcJJuHPEs < The woman who narrates the lord of the rings opening would have a perfect voice for Aeleros, but it would need to be a bit more masculine.
♉ Auto attacks: He moves his hand swiftly, moving the energy in his hand like a blade and leaving behind a glowing tail.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮Quoིtes and Danོce╰☆╮ •*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•

- On champion Selected -
"Do not abandon hope."
- Walking -
"Walk with me."
"Life, and Death."
"What power lies within?"
"Body is only an illusion."
- Attacking -
"There is calmness... in death."
"You will know my pain." (reference to lore)
- On Cast: Possession -
"You have no power here." - Reference to Lord of the Rings
"You're Mine!"
- Taunt -
* Eyes glow and begins levitating with a blue mist underneath. Says one of the following:
"The energy that abides in me, will be your doom."
"Your life is worthless."
- Joke -
"No, I'm not emo." *blood spurts from wrists* "I don't want to talk about it."
- Dying -
"HNGNGGGGNNNNUghhh." (obviously)
- Dance -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
Skip to 0:40 in (NEW DANCE)

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Foཻr Fuཻn ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Hidden Passive (yes, this is a real thing, look it up on youtube):
Aeleros gains +1 movement speed if he is running towards a visible Elise (enemy or ally) within 450 units of Aeleros. This is a reference to Aeleros's desire to get closer to Elise.

Alter Quotes:
~ West (woman): Elise's poison has made you stronger, Aeleros!
~ West (woman): You are weak, you're heart was so easily broken.
~ East (man): Abandon your healing art for power, Aeleros!
~ East (man): Join us Aeleros!

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Notཽes ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Tell me your thoughts of his skill so far!

Also, please note that I will be changing a lot! I'll probably re-post this with concept art and tweaks to his name, skills, lore, and personality in a few weeks

This is just a changed version of Aeleros, the Soul Wielder. I had to change him because of Thresh. He was way to stylistically similar to him.

Yes, this champion is a continuation of Terrowyn.

And here is the very first draft of him ever: Arcanum

IMPORTANT: I do not own any of the images used! *The pictures are just place holders! *They are place holders until I make my own.

Image Sources:
- http://www.hqwallpaper.in/2010/11/3d...ove-heart.html
- http://www.picstopin.com/1680/cs4-cu...1050x1680*jpg/
- http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/1288.html

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..••*` *•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..••*`*•. .•*`*•..•*`*•..•*

༻༺༴࿌ ཇ ༼ ༽ ࿂ ࿇ ࿅ ࿄࿆ ࿈ ཤ ཟ ཛ ཇ པ ང ར ད ཏ ཧ ཨ ཞ

♋A MESSAGE TO ALL: I know that the main goal of this forum is not to have your idea put into the game, but seriously, why would Riot even bother to dangle this forum in front of our faces? I know a lot of champion concepts that have great ideas, but why does Riot ignore us most of the time? I think that the wonderful (I mean that seriously) staff at Riot should step up their game a little, and listen to what the community has to say. I mean, honestly, Riot might be coming to a point where they are getting a tad bit stale, which is why I believe they should really take more time to consider the ideas that players have in their heads. I don't understand the paranoia that the Riot staff has with accepting player ideas, but it makes no sense to write us off, when there are millions of us who play the game. So, about my champion... there are a lot of people who say that support in league of legends aren't that good, which is why I propose this idea of a new, damage-dealing support.♋

JadothBloodreign

01-19-2013

I like the lore!

And the death quote made me chuckle. You should add more quotes for him ;D

Bread Crumbs

01-19-2013

I'm gonna reserve this space

~ Reserved ~

Ergand

01-20-2013

Well, you've put a lot more work into this guy than I have into mine. I like his Q and E particularly, though I could see his continuous Q's being a problem for people. Also, I think his W's heal should scale a little better from ranking up, .1% more health with each rank just feels a bit low. I also like his passive; the idea of an occasional small heal that happens more frequently when with your team either pushing a lane or in a teamfight.

Void22

01-20-2013

Very good. A solid lore, that's interesting to read.

The passive is a good one, gives him a solid healing presence.

Q is nice, a solid bread and butter ability with kick for tanks.

W:Useful for discouraging initiation, a fair anti tank move.

The E is great. I always loved these kinds of moves, and this one is better then most. Really a very good ability.

Another good very anti tank move, though you may want to make current health if it does true damage.

All in all a very good champion. Not exactly sure why you hate tanks so much but still, very nice. If you could find the time, I would appreciate it if you could look at my champion and tell me what you think. Again very nicely done here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post33686684

Bread Crumbs

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
Very good. A solid lore, that's interesting to read.

The passive is a good one, gives him a solid healing presence.

Q is nice, a solid bread and butter ability with kick for tanks.

W:Useful for discouraging initiation, a fair anti tank move.

The E is great. I always loved these kinds of moves, and this one is better then most. Really a very good ability.

Another good very anti tank move, though you may want to make current health if it does true damage.

All in all a very good champion. Not exactly sure why you hate tanks so much but still, very nice. If you could find the time, I would appreciate it if you could look at my champion and tell me what you think. Again very nicely done here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post33686684

Well, Aeleros actually started as an "anti-singed" champion. I just really hate singed in 3v3 especially XD But as I added a heal to help him slack off his poison, he began looking more and more like a support, so that's what I made him mostly.

Anialator100

01-20-2013

Incredibly unique, Riot should create such a champion

Bread Crumbs

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anialator100 View Post
Incredibly unique, Riot should create such a champion
Unique? Perhaps. Believe it or not, I got the idea for his Q when I was playing Fruit Ninja on my Ipad... I just didn't make it penetrate because that would be OP >.>

Hahaha XD

SpankCityUSA AG

01-20-2013

I like it. It's unique and I like his ability to pretty much melt any tank. I'd play him.

Taco the Dragon

01-20-2013

Hire this man!