[Champion Concept]Flanning, The Irreversible Mistake

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

01-19-2013

Dear Summoners,

You might NOT know me but in the past I had suggested Flora, which got an amazing response from you wonderful people. Therefore, I have now again tried my hand at another champion. Hopefully you guys enjoy reading about him as much as I enjoyed creating him.

Please feel free to comment, criticize and suggest improvements to him. I might have started the champion but Flanning belongs to the imagination of the community. So please comment away

Flanning, The Irreversible Mistake

Attachment 596310

Attachment 596313

Lore
Ms. Khalil was famous for making the best puddings. Champions and summoners would all come to her home after a hard-day's work to enjoy the sweetness of her homemade dishes. One day, when Ms. Khalil was rushing, she accidentally mixed up the recipe and instead of making her popular pudding; she ended up with something more solidified and wiggly.

Immediately bursting into tears at the sight of what she thought was a failure, she planned to dispose of her mistake. Fortunately or unfortunately, some of her mystical tears landed on the edible substance and it came to life. He wiped his creator's tears off her face and promised her that he will prove to the world that he was her best creation ever. Having the characteristics of a Flan but intended to be a Pudding, Ms. Khalil named the little fella Flanning. The very next day, Flanning joined the league to bring pride and honor to whom he calls 'mother'.

"Cavities are the least of your worries when you see Flanning come your way" - Pantheon.

Quotes
(In a very soft, cute and innocent voice)

Upon Selection
"Suuuweeeeeet!!!"
Attacking
"Take Dat!... And Dat!!"
"Hiiyaa!"
"Dis one for Ms. Khalil"
"Dat probably hurt.. Sorry"
"Wad da fudge"
"Dun worry, Ms. Khalil. I make you proud"
Movement
"I wish I had legs"
"Sliding drough da milky way"
"I'm berry quick"
"Charge!!!"
"Stop pudding words in my moudh"
Taunt
"Drudh is bidder but I'm sweed"
"Do nod be saldy because you ain'd me"
"In Ms. Khalil's honor!!"
Joke
"Tell Fiddlesticks I also haven't god da brain"
"Once upon a dime a flan entired a bar"
"You wand a joke, look in mirror, HA HA HA"
Jiggly wiggly
"I dasde bad!"
"Don'd come near!"
"Woah!!!" - Upon successful blocking
Achoo
"Achoo!"
"Achoo! Huh.. Huh... Haaa! No more."
Candy Powah
"CANDY!!!! POWAH!!!"
"You are sweed as me now"
"I hide you!!"

Basic Statistics:
Damage -> 55 (+3.5 per level)
Range -> 150
Health -> 400 (+90 per level)
Mana -> 300 (+40 per level)
Move Speed -> 320
Attack Speed -> 0.6 (+1.5% per level)
Armor -> 20 (+3.5 per level)
Magic Resist -> 30 (+1.25 per level)
Health Regen per second -> 1.5 (+0.10 per level)
Mana Regen per second -> 1.5 (+0.10 per level)

(Passive) 5 seconds rule
Flanning takes 15% less damage for 5 seconds after he uses an ability.

(Q) Splat
Range -> 600
Mana Cost -> 75 / 85 / 95 / 105 / 115
Cool-Down -> 12 seconds

Activation:
Flanning slides to a target location, dealing 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+0.7 AP) damage to all non-allied units in his path. Additionally, hitting the enemies leaves sticky sweet juice on them which slows them by 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% for 2 seconds.

(W) Achoo
Range -> 0 (Instant -> Self-Cast)
Mana Cost -> 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / 140
Cool-Down -> 12 seconds

Activation:
Flanning sneezes 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 little pieces of his body around himself (spread out 400 radius), which expire after 5 seconds. If Flanning or his allies step over the pieces, they eat it to heal themselves for 35 (+0.40 AP) per each piece. Additionally, Allies devouring a flan piece restores 30 mana for Flanning.

If enemies walk over the piece, they become slightly fatter (size increase) and receive a 10% stacking attack speed and movement speed slow for 2 seconds.

Passive:
If the skill is off cool-down and Flanning dies, he bursts into 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 little pieces, which have the same effect as stated above.

(E) Jiggly Wiggly
Range -> 0
Mana Cost -> 80
Cool-Down -> 15 seconds

Activation
Flanning becomes immobilized and extra wiggly for 1.5 seconds. He completely absorbs (blocks) the first damaging ability from champions, big minions or big neutrals during this time. 40% / 55% / 70% / 85% / 100% of the damage coming his way is rebounded back and the target is knocked backed for a brief instant and 80% slowed for a second.

(R) Candy Powah
Range -> 600
Mana Cost -> 150 / 175 / 200
Cool-Down -> 100 / 90 / 80 seconds

Activation:
Flanning encompasses an ally for 5 seconds. During this time, Flanning can't deal damage through Splat or auto-attacks and can't move on his free will. Flanning becomes untargetable but any damage dealt to the covered ally is distributed evenly between the Ally and Flanning. (so say Olaf deals 100 physical damage to covered Ezrael, assuming both Flanning and Ezrael have 0 armor, Flanning will take 50 damage and Ezrael will take 50 damage). Flanning will uncover his ally prematurely if he takes damage equivalent to 40% / 45% / 50% of his maximum health. Additionally, Flanning can use his skills (apart from Splat):
- Achoo does the same thing as before, but since he is AROUND an ally, the source location from where the sweet pieces randomly generate is the ally.
- Jiggly Wiggly does NOT immobilize ally but any damage dealt to the ally during the 1.5 seconds of its activation will be partially or fully reflected along with the knock back and the slow.
- Candy Powah activation a second time makes Flanning let go off the ally prematurely.

Metalic Vodoo

01-19-2013

sounds kinda cool but the lore is kinda wierd but this sould like a fun champ i would like to see it soon

FoxMindedGuy

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalic Vodoo View Post
sounds kinda cool but the lore is kinda wierd but this sould like a fun champ i would like to see it soon
Christine Brynn Khalil (or Ms. Khalil) is RiotMsPudding. Sorry for providing no context.

Rygorin

01-20-2013

This sounds like it could be a really cool concept. I'd like to see what the ultimate is (Perhaps he spills flan all over and makes his enemies slip around?)...

I like his Q... it's an excellent support skill and would give a lot of sustain to both people in bot lane. I would maybe like to see some damage done if his enemies step over them... or some sort of cc happen at the very least.

I'm a bit interested to see how his W would work--does he take full damage and reduce his allies damage, or is he invulnerable for that short period of time?

Also, his E seems good if he's a tank, but not sure if it fulfills the support role as people can just ignore him (he has no damage skills otherwise). I think he could make an interesting Tank if he had some initiate skill.

I'm excited to see where you go with him! I'll check back often.

FoxMindedGuy

01-20-2013

Rygorin, thank you so much for your feedback. I went ahead and made some changes to his design to cover the lacklusterness you highlighted.

Ms Mandiiee

01-20-2013

i want him!!

FoxMindedGuy

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Mandiiee View Post
i want him!!
<3

Me too. Imagine his attack animation, he stretches up and back and then wiggles forward (because elastic or jiggly). OMG, it's gonna be soooo epic.

Korean on Meth

01-21-2013

Jelly champ all my +1 belong to you

Korean on Meth

01-21-2013

This actually made me laugh out loud at the MANTHEON quote

FoxMindedGuy

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghansondrugs View Post
This actually made me laugh out loud at the MANTHEON quote
Mantheon quote?

12345 ... 7