Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClaudiaDonovan

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fickl3 View Post
So when will Morgana's legendary skin be coming?
Agreed, Morgana needs a legendary skin.

And they need to put the login music for this up on their Soundcloud.

BeastBox

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeurOnyx View Post
We're not the ones charging for a sub par product.
We're the ones demanding the price be lowered, though, even though there's no reason it should be. For some reason, the people who a) recognize that it fits the criteria for a legendary price point and b) are just choosing not to buy it seem to be in the minority. Instead it's whine, whine, whine. They could charge 4000 RP if they wanted; instead of demanding the quality be raised or the price be lowered, how about we all just not pay for it?

That one post by Zingoras is particularily funny; "it should be re-worked and re-released, I payed for a LEGENDARY skin not for a 975 RP one" ... well if you bought it then you must have felt it was worth it. Not Riot's fault you spent 1820 RP on a skin worth 975 RP, and if they got your money already, your complaints are worthless. Buyer beware and all that. I hope you had some refunds left to use ...

Yay4Anime

01-19-2013

This is not worthy of legendary.

Pataphysicist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

When i first saw the announcement for a Legendary Kayle skin i was quite excited as a long time supporter of Riot when it came to spending some cash on skins. This was a huge disappointment i must say, looks like Hextech anivia let kayle borrow her wings and you guys made this a legendary skin. I would not be getting this skin , i guess ill stick with my Silver kayle skin for a bit longer.

Scar SilverMan

01-19-2013

Ohh Man ive missed so MUCH of league of legends when i went to singapore for holiday

Naonical

01-19-2013

Gotta love how a Red didn't try to step in on the post this time unlike the Dragon Trainer Lulu.

I would love to hear the reason for the price they are trying to sell the skin for.

It feels like Judgement Kayle had far more work put in for that skin, then this "legendary."

It shouldn't feel that way at all...

Kendono

01-19-2013

lol those downvotes

xXS27Xx

01-19-2013

I like the design and concept, and the ingame model looks pretty cool, but the effects issues that other people brought up, the subpar splashart, and then comparing it to the quality they brought in cheaper skins lately makes me question the legendary pricetag. Sure it has a new VO and stuff, but still, a 1.3k ish pricetag seems alot more reasonable if you compare it on the final quality scale with other recently released skins...

Wendigo45

01-19-2013

She obviously got hit out of the sky with trundle's bat, she was hit in the wings and on the face.

bigfatlp

01-19-2013

cool