Yeah ok! BLAME THE JUNGLER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

01-18-2013

so i get on ranked, teams are picked, nice ok let's see how this goes, there team looks pretty good, we might have a tough time with this one...

right off the bat anivia does well, first blood! nice! going well already, not to worry...then all of a sudden they kill anivia a couple min later, eh ok maybe she'll learn to play a little less aggro...

then again another kill on anivia from the jungler again...

-_-

alright shake it off anivia, play a little less aggro...then a kill from fizz (their mid) on top vlad...

-_____- seriously no mia?

eh w/e not really on me, that's out of my control

this pattern continues where bot requests my aid and the looking doing well gets ganked over and over again...yet to set any wards, mid no wards, top no wards, bot wards...

ok then let's try to gank mid for the first time now, gank goes bad...fizz burst damage a lil too much...darn, ok, no one dies...meanwhile another death top...

-_______-

lot's of pinging from bot....

then the team comes on to me...noob ww, has not ganked, blah blah blah

i ignore it and continue to do the best that i can.

i try to gank but the team doesn't seem to get the memo...ok then...

surely enough mid is just roaming, no mia's being called, the enemy jungler is also ganking...this is not under my control any longer...

and sure enough the entire team comes on to me...why???? because you refused to buy wards, because you refused to call mia's and becuase you couldn't help me with the gank, even though i pinged like 100 times?

ugh i hate players who blame others for their mistakes...especially the ones that blame the jungler

Suit of Clubs

01-18-2013

Hi. Unless Amumu has missed 80 bandage tosses, Brolaf throwing axes in the wrong direction or Xin Zhao accidentally walking to expose himself has happened there is no need to blame the jungler, especially if you clearly have tried.

Fênrir

01-18-2013

People often find it easier to blame others then look at their own plays and try to improve, alot of people dont seem to realise that while some1 else may influence an outcome 99% of the time their is something that they could of done better.

Thresh7

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fênrir View Post
People often find it easier to blame others then look at their own plays and try to improve, alot of people dont seem to realise that while some1 else may influence an outcome 99% of the time their is something that they could of done better.
Well said.

Phunya

01-22-2013

People need to learn to just flat-out ward and outplay the other laners. Nut-UP laners, stop crying to your jungler! I play ADC all the time; my support NOR my jungler doesn't do jack-squat, I don't need them, I still try to make my own opportunities, and if I feel as if I can't, just play passive, cs well, and make it into the lategame.

Anzell

01-22-2013

Troll community sadly. Nobody wants to admit they messed up. There is always a scapegoat. Seems the jungler and support get stuck with the blame mostly.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

People who place so much blame on the jungler rarely have any jungle experience themselves.

thepow6

01-22-2013

Junglers aren't the only ones that can help the lanes out. You can gank another lane before/after a base if someone needs it that badly. Or just get teleport

Rypleys

01-22-2013

HI, welcome to LoL. The jungler is always blamed for any lane bad performance. If bot fed the other bot, bot lane will blame their lack of performance to the jungler. Same applies to every lane. This happen a lot when you play with people under age or ignorant big boys.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Normally the people who do not ward blame the jungle for everything.