Wtf am I getting bugsplat a trillion times.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dead Potato

01-17-2013

Last night was a normal night of league. Played all night, went to bed, went to school, reopened LOL, and everygame gave me bugsplat and wouldnt let me reconnect. I reapired it twice. that didnt help. THen i completely REINSTALLED THE GAME. Only to see that those 4 hours went to waste as i continued to receive bugsplat. To make it worse, now the launcher itself wont even open. Ir ead the bugsplat support thing and it didnt prove to be any help. what do I do?

a Fatality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Bugsplat issues are caused by your antiviral software not being optimized. Use the knowledge base to fix your set up.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...9888-bug-splat

A Dead Potato

01-17-2013

dont even have an antivirus :P

Shumatsu

01-17-2013

Yep, these "bugsplats are caused by" **** gets annoying. No changed and it happens after some random patch, then finally gets fixed some random time later

A Dead Potato

01-18-2013

So i just discovered that I can only NOT play on summoners rift. I can play on TT, CS, and The proving grounds. wtf?

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-18-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
So i just discovered that I can only NOT play on summoners rift. I can play on TT, CS, and The proving grounds. wtf?
Your install sounds like it's corrupted and/or missing assets from summoner's rift. I suggest trying the repair tool, it will often fix issues like this.

A Dead Potato

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Your install sounds like it's corrupted and/or missing assets from summoner's rift. I suggest trying the repair tool, it will often fix issues like this.
Repaired my client thrice now. The bugsplat errors still continue to haunt SR.

TheCowness

01-18-2013

I've already mentioned this on three threads now (but haven't gotten a red reply) but I'm in this same boat. I've reinstalled from scratch and updated my video drivers, but it still crashes on Summoners Rift, and Summoners Rift only. It started happening when the new patch went live. There are at least two or three other people who have posted the same issue in here.

A Dead Potato

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCowness View Post
I've already mentioned this on three threads now (but haven't gotten a red reply) but I'm in this same boat. I've reinstalled from scratch and updated my video drivers, but it still crashes on Summoners Rift, and Summoners Rift only. It started happening when the new patch went live. There are at least two or three other people who have posted the same issue in here.
Right after the kayle patch, right? thats right when it happened .>

TheCowness

01-18-2013

Yeah, the Aether Kayle/Thresh patch. Right after I finished patching I tried to play a custom game (luckily, not a normal or ranked) and it crashed. So I've been playing ARAM all week.