Should Riot sell the Goth Annie Skin in the Store?

Yes 74 43.53%
No 96 56.47%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Why Riot should sell the Goth Annie Skin in the Store.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOI3

01-18-2013

(It can be a special sale for the rework of Annie, a limited 1 week sale, this is up to Riot)

Arguments to support the sale of Goth Annie in the Store, aside from the Collector's Pack.

-If the Skin is so exclusive as people say because it's in a Bundle, then the Champions in said Bundle should be also exclusive and should not be in the Store.

-If you only bought the Bundle for Goth Annie that is your problem. YOU were the one who decided to spend 35 dlls just for that skin, when the bundle includes champions and runes. Other people have all the right to ask for the Skin to be in then Store and you can’t complain with them just because you bought it at said price, at that time you wanted it so you got it on your own right, now we are in our own right to ask if they could take the skin out of the Bundle.

- If Riot DOES NOT put the Skin in the Store it's a LOSS for everyone: for Riot because they are losing potential money, and for the players and community because there are more people (who don't log in the forums) that want the Goth Annie Skin and they will be very happy if they see the Skin in the Store.

- If Riot DOES put the Skin in the Store it's a WIN for everyone: for Riot because the'll makes much more money and for the players and community because there are a lot of people who are willing to buy said skin. And they will be very happy to know that Riot does care (like we all know) about its players. It's a WIN/WIN.

-Riot never said anything about the Goth Annie Skin being limited, legacy or BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE, having the Gothic Annie Skin doesn't make you a veteran like having the skin of King Rammus or Black Alistar, it only proves that you spent 35 dlls in a Collector's Pack.

-If you bought the bundle just for the skin that’s your problem, other people have all the right to ask for it and you can’t complain with them just because you bought it, at that time you wanted it so your got it on your own right, now they are in their own right to ask if they could take the skin out.

-The Bundle is good only if you are starting in LOL, otherwise you are spending 35 dlls in one Skin.

-Hippalaus should go ahead with discounting bundles based on how much of the content you own.

-To the people complaining about the Annie's Rework and everyone wanting the Gothic Skin, If we want her now it's because it looks way better than before, what's the problem with it? Why buying a skin that i don't want nor that i don't like. It doesn't make sense. Wanting the skin now and not back then is the best example of Riot's good work with the rework.

-I care about how much it's worth, and it's certainly not worth 3900 RP. If you spent that much for it, that's your decision. Other people shouldn't have to pay that much for a Skin. That's more RP than Pulsefire Ezreal costs!

-You were fine with the price when you first bought it, people getting it for less later on does not affect you in any way, shape or form.

-A proper analogy is, your friend has 20 pokemon cards that he is selling (for 3.9k RP) and you only want the Squirtle pokemon card which is included (that you cannot get at the moment anywhere else, you know, cuz it's rare). You pay the 3.9k RP but years later your friend (who is rich and a pimp now) is selling squirtles by the boatload cuz squirtle is just a turtle and it's all about mudkipz now. So now you want a refund / You only want your friend to sell squirtles for 3.9k RP cuz it's only fair to you. That's cold bro. Swallow your pride, you've had Goth Annie for a while.

-The Bundle is over priced now due to reductions, also wanting everyone else to pay 3900 RP makes you a greedy entitled person who thinks because you WILLINGLY bought it in the past eternity it's been available that EVERYONE else should have to pay what you paid. No. Get over yourself.

-It seems like people are just wanting others to pay the same amount as they did for it... That seems pretty selfish if you ask me, People don't always get the best and sometimes changes happen that the company makes and it is purely up to them whether or not to put Goth Annie in the sale without the Digital Collector's Pack.

-Just because a skin gets reworked doesn't make it new. If it WAS then Nidalee's 520 skin would have been turned into a 975 one, right? And same with any of Annie's skins that are that cheap.

-Your "The price shouldn't go down because I bought it at that price" argument has no logical ground, it's simply emotional. You'd feel cheated because you could have gotten it for less if you had waited. Problem is, you weren't cheated: You agreed that the price at the time was acceptable, and paid it in full.

So please comment and share so everyone knows about this.

m1aau

01-18-2013

it is already on store =.=

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Limited means limited. Nidalee didn't get Snow Bunny back with her visual rework, so why is this different?

Glyphz

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy0337 View Post
Limited means limited. Nidalee didn't get Snow Bunny back with her visual rework, so why is this different?
Goth annie isn't limited. wat

Draznath

01-18-2013

I vote yes. This skin used to be terrible, so not that many people probably picked it up.

However it looks amazing now. I agree Riot would be missing out on a big money maker here by not selling it.

Dry those tears

01-18-2013

No thanks.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
-It seems like people are just wanting others to pay the same amount as they did for it... That seems pretty greedy and selfish if you ask me, People don't always get the best and sometimes changes happen that the company makes and it is purely up to them whether or not to put Goth Annie in the sale without the Digital Collector's Pack.
Actually, that would make you greedy. Let me acquaint you with the definition.

Quote:
Intense and selfish desire for something, esp. wealth, power, or food.
You think you should get it at a major discount while others were willing to put much more into it because they enjoyed the skin that much. Its not like they actively are trying to prevent you from getting it, they just want everyone to be on an equal level. But no, you think its ok for their money to go to waste so long as you get it cheap.

The Nice Boat

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyphz View Post
Goth annie isn't limited. wat
Limited to the bundle. Which means buy the bundle or don't get it.

Mad Grey Wolf

01-18-2013

I hope they sell it in the store. Not only so I can buy it, but so I can see all of the QQ threads from the people who bought the bundle to get it. Their sorrow fuels me.

Kaltovei

01-18-2013

The most ridiculous thing is the Silver Kayle bundle has the EXACT same champions and runes as the Goth Annie one, so now anyone who bought Silver Kayle has to buy the exact same pack twice just for Goth Annie.

They should let anyone who bought one of the packs be able to buy the skin from the other pack for 520 like it would have been at release.