Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo2k5

01-09-2013

Apologies if this has been answered already but I didn't see a mention of it in any of the Riot posts. Why are numbers stripped from the chat logs in Tribunal cases? I keep seeing things like "I have --- ping" or "I only have --- cs." I don't understand how hiding the numbers helps, and in some cases I could see it hindering judgement. Can someone explain the reasoning behind this please?

Sexxxbot

01-15-2013

For people banned by the tribunal currently or in the past, is there a system in play for people to look up their case # and review the games they were reported for(to see how bad they have acted, what exactly could be misconstrued or clarified, etc)?

Jasiwel

01-15-2013

Is there a way for Tribunal Judges to know what punishment the player they're reviewing will receive or has received? I think that should weigh on the verdict quite a bit. Half of the time I see a case and I skip it because I think they deserve a Warning, but punish could give them a Time Ban or worse. This game is competitive and as a result it requires some leniency with the punishments or verdicts: with that said, I'd really like it if there was a way to know if the reported player has been given a warning before.

Pakmandu

01-18-2013

they are some cases where they are 5 games and 5 reports but only one of them is punishable, what should i do in those cases?

Pakmandu

01-18-2013

i have another question, they are some cases, for example, where the player is reported for intentionaly feeding, but in the case he didnt feeded to much but he was insulting a lot. What should i do? Punish his vocabulary or stick to the report title?? im sorry my english is not that good but i hoppe u understand my issue

Pakmandu

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakmandu View Post
i have another question, they are some cases, for example, where the player is reported for intentionaly feeding, but in the case he didnt feeded to much but he was insulting a lot. What should i do? Punish his vocabulary or stick to the report title?? im sorry my english is not that good but i hoppe u understand my issue
here is the perfec example, the report status was "Intentionally Feeding
Reported by: Ally" and his stats where 7/6/15:

this is the reported player chat (i didnt picked the worst part just he wrote all this in a row)

Varus [00:06:50] why
Varus [00:06:53] do you suck so bad
Varus [00:06:54] ashe?
Varus [00:07:26] have fun solo
Varus [00:07:27] noob ashe
Varus [All] [00:10:40] kill her
Varus [All] [00:10:43] i wont do anything
Varus [All] [00:10:47] pls

Should i punish him anyways for bad behavior or??

SeekerScorpio

01-19-2013

With wookieecookie confessing he leaves people punished for past transgressions it comes off as a place that doesn't promote a reform. I don't plan on typing anymore except the bare minimum, but this "policy" is a conflict of interest thus not allowing me to play. My question is this, How do you promote reform, but you look at the past reports and the person gets spam reported and spam punished and they literally did nothing wrong after the suspension and then they're getting a higher ban? All the person will type is just mia's from now on.

Horus2

01-21-2013

Just want to say thank you for this thread.

I've gotten harassed a lot lately for not playing meta, and had teams report me. It's extremely frustrating and not positive, so I'm glad I can point them to this.

Psilocybe2112

01-23-2013

Quote:
[NEW] I’ve closed the game before I could report. Can I still report people?
Players can only report at the end of game screen.
Well I got a little something to say....Just a while ago i played a game with a player who deserved to get reported and in my opinion banned from playing. This person after bragging about how much alcohol he had drank, then proceeded to insult his teammates and finally claimed that League of Legends was a game for "homosexuals" and suggested that DotA2 was a game for "men", immediately after saying this he disconnected from the game. And all of this happened right at the start of the game, leaving us to wait for the 20 minute mark which allows you to first submit a surrender vote. Finally and the reason why I quoted this Q/A, was that I was not able to report the player at the end of the game because my game client suffers constant timeouts/dcs and I can not always have access to the end of the game screen. That being said this has happened before, that toxic players go unreported because of this connection problem, but it was until this incident that I decided to comment on the issue.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support.

sku da cranium

01-24-2013

i had that error when i start a game.. file:///C:/Users/Marian/Desktop/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.png