Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeCallMeEd

01-18-2013

Jax, he only seems to do everything. He has an escape, an AoE stun, an innitiate, isn't very manahungry, an ult whos major feature is a passive, massive mele damage and is good early, mid, and late game.

He's the only champ I can see that, when played well, dominates and is pretty much unstopable. It's like he puts all other tops to shame, and at 6, digs them a grave free of charge. I honestly can't think of anything to stop him.

All in all, I suppose his lore works well for him.

Fluttershiy

01-18-2013

Okay. I hate when they have Temo because I play ashe a lot. I also hate gang plank. I love to use him, but hate when they have him. Kat... Kat is mean...

LorDneXb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I really hate vsing LeBlanc, she burst so hard!

broccolol

01-18-2013

Wukong. That dam monkey always whoops my ass.

apasaint

01-20-2013

the most OP champion is talon, akali, katarina, and darius

borntawin

01-20-2013

Kha zix mid is really op

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

I use to think Kat was crazy OP cuz I played Udyr often and I could get terminated by champs like Kat and Kha Zix, so then I bought Kat and it turns out she isn't OP but I can easily why people would think so. This is because when you are playing against a kat it doesn't look like any skill is needed to land her skills, yet elegant timing determines whether or not you'll have a successful game. When it comes down to it there are soooo many ways to shut down Kat you just have to try.

Griffinzo

01-20-2013

I feel as if no one is technically OP. Its all based on factors.

1. Runes - Not the biggest but can help out early game.
2. Experience - If you love a champ and play all the time with them obviously you'll have the advantage.
3. Opponents - If they fed you then or vice versa, thats not OP thats just being fed.
4. Masteries - Like runes not to much help, but can be useful at times.

Feel free to add to the list.

CleeseTheImpure

01-20-2013

Jax

Chanceler15

01-20-2013

I find a lot of champions annoying, but OP well I would say Lee Sin that guy can do anything its really stupid. when I see Lee Sin I think two things this guys an ******* or this guy is not good so he uses Lee Sin. I use Wukong a lot and find that Lee sin is nothing when I play Wukong. If I am against a Lee Sin and I am not Wukong I just yell at my team to not feed him. Darius can be rather stupid seeing is how he is a "tank" and can roll with the AD carry when it comes to kills. Also Mord just cause I play him and never seem to die and can have like 5000 Hp. Also just a note you can counter anyone just have to have the right items.