Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 987 50.72%
No 959 49.28%
Voters: 1946. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axhliay

01-17-2013

If you didnt buy the bundle when it was worthwhile to get it, then you missed out.

Cytus

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiya View Post
I love it when people say it costed 3900 RP when the pack gives about 2k RP back...
So it's like you just bought a legendary skin really, but you got a billion champs and a few nice skins
You have to pay the fill 3.9K RP before you get the 1380 RP back, the fact remains you still have to have the 3.9K in your account to buy the bundle.

Mitsuki

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
You have to pay the fill 3.9K RP before you get the 1380 RP back, the fact remains you still have to have the 3.9K in your account to buy the bundle.
It's your own dang fault if you bought the bundle just for the Annie skin. NO SKIN should be worth 30 dollars. You also bought the champions YEARS ago and the skin was an added bonus. Why should other people who want to skin miss out and why should people be forced to pay 30 bucks for it? They might as well get one of the other Annie skins. Stop thinking about yourself. That's conceited and selfish.
Not everyone has 30 bucks to throw around but for around 10$ people can be happy, get a skin they want and Riot can make money. Cause I know someone with a brain will NOT spend 30$ on a bundle just to get that skin.

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
It's your own dang fault if you bought the bundle just for the Annie skin. NO SKIN should be worth 30 dollars. You also bought the champions YEARS ago and the skin was an added bonus. Why should other people who want to skin miss out and why should people be forced to pay 30 bucks for it? They might as well get one of the other Annie skins. Stop thinking about yourself. That's conceited and selfish.
Not everyone has 30 bucks to throw around but for around 10$ people can be happy, get a skin they want and Riot can make money. Cause I know someone with a brain will NOT spend 30$ on a bundle just to get that skin.

I bought the bundle for the skin. You think that makes me dumb? lol. How dare you tell people how they should or should not spend their money. Have you worked a day in your life?

As for it being "worth" the money...I guess you've never been a collector of anything. 228 skins later, you can call me whatever you want but I'm an example of why you get to play this game for free.

@OP I agree, this skin should stay bundle-only. I paid $30 for the bundle, I want recompense if it's released to the store.

Mitsuki

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Uzumaki View Post
I bought the bundle for the skin. You think that makes me dumb? lol. How dare you tell people how they should or should not spend their money. Have you worked a day in your life?

As for it being "worth" the money...I guess you've never been a collector of anything. 228 skins later, you can call me whatever you want but I'm an example of why you get to play this game for free.

@OP I agree, this skin should stay bundle-only. I paid $30 for the bundle, I want recompense if it's released to the store.
I call major BS. Yeah you suuuure did buy it just for the skin. And it is dumb. Did I say how they should spend their money? No. Re-read before saying ****. You don't even know me either. You aren't an example. You put money into the game just like everyone else has. What gives you the right to seem like you're above everyone else? You're an example of wanting to be above everyone. Selfish and conceited people in this game.

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
I call major BS. Yeah you suuuure did buy it just for the skin.
K. Guess I also didn't spend $100 just for PAX TF, $50 just for PAX Jax, or $90 for Human Ryze .

You don't get to decide what dollar amount is too much for a single skin. Maybe it is too much for you personally, and that's okay- you don't have to own the skin.

Maou

01-18-2013

Who ****ing cares. My god GD you are a whiney bunch.

Mitsuki

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Uzumaki View Post
K. Guess I also didn't spend $100 just for PAX TF, $50 just for PAX Jax, or $90 for Human Ryze .

You don't get to decide what dollar amount is too much for a single skin. Maybe it is too much for you personally, and that's okay- you don't have to own the skin.
That's your own fault dude. You wanted to pay that much for those skins. Now I sense a bit of bragging here. 30$ for the skin is stupid. THE BUNDLE IS FOR THE CHAMPIONS. Did you not clearly read that? The skin was just something random they threw in. What's too little to you is too much to another person.

Edit: Again you people are only thinking about yourselves and being selfish.

Prada

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Do not sell out to everyone complaining because Goth Annie is now arguably the best looking Annie skin in the game. It went from being the worst to the best and everyone wants it now
OP forgot Annie in Wonderland and Prom Queen Annie exists.

Sgt Tarms

01-18-2013

Ok so you’re complaining about the people who write their opinion about why they want the skin out of the bundle.
First is just an opinion of someone in the Internet, so why being such a cry baby for that, riot never said something about getting the skin out and besides; if they take the decision of take the skin out you can’t do anything about it, also threatening them about it, what could you do against them, stop playing? guess what a lot of people play this game besides you, if u stop playing its just a microscopic amount of money loss to them, and they don't have to compensate **** for taking the skin out because they NEVER sold you the skin at 30$, they sold you a list of champions some rp and some runes for the 30$, if you bought the bundle just for the skin that’s your problem, other people have all the right to ask for it and you can’t complain with them just because you bought it, at that time you wanted it so your got it on your own right, now they are in their own right to ask if they could take the skin out and that doesn’t have to do a **** with you so stop complaining!