I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

01-17-2013
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Let me talk to Yegg first.

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Wow, I honestly thought you would never see this.

Thanks for your comment and I will be waiting for your reply

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

No. too bad.

0akheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I want my HIGHEST earned banner to show. I earned the Janna skin, so I deserve to always have my gold showing!

/signed

Boss Tech

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
I honestly never thought you would see this.

Thanks for your comment and I will be waiting for your reply
Well done sir.

Best of luck to you!

Runeword

01-17-2013

You don't deserve it imo. It takes about 6 games to get to gold in 3v3. If you can't get to gold in solo queue then you are not gold level player inb4 you should not have the badge displayed.

Sauron

01-17-2013

/signed

There's no reason my SR solo queue trim should be displaying in TT and Dominion.

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeword View Post
You don't deserve it imo. It takes about 6 games to get to gold in 3v3. If you can't get to gold in solo queue then you are not gold level player inb4 you should not have the badge displayed.
You obviously didn't read the first post.

I want my gold to show in normal games, not ranked.

But hey, i appreciate your comment. At least you didn't curse me out or offend me like a lot of other people did.

Armageddon2099

01-17-2013

How is that fair to the people who worked to earn gold in what is arguably the first or second hardest of the 3 queues? 3v3 was extremely easy and could be earned in 2 hours exploiting broken champs. Have it show off your badge in 3v3 normals and that's it for 3v3. I could see the people with higher arranged 5v5 having theirs show up in normals, since they don't have any queue besides arranged 5v5 ranked to have theirs show up. Having your 3v3 badge show up on SR normals is just going to open yourself up to abuse when you don't play at a gold level on Summoner's Rift.

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon2099 View Post
How is that fair to the people who worked to earn gold in what is arguably the first or second hardest of the 3 queues? 3v3 was extremely easy and could be earned in 2 hours exploiting broken champs. Have it show off your badge in 3v3 normals and that's it for 3v3. I could see the people with higher arranged 5v5 having theirs show up in normals, since they don't have any queue besides arranged 5v5 ranked to have theirs show up. Having your 3v3 badge show up on SR normals is just going to open yourself up to abuse when you don't play at a gold level on Summoner's Rift.
I agree with you and appreciate your comment.

But 3v3 isn't easy. At least it wasn't easy for me. 3v3 takes just as much skill as 5v5 does. Maybe not solo queue 5v5 but 5v5 in general.