Goth annie for sale roit pls!

I agree 76 45.78%
I disagree 90 54.22%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Logical thread on why Goth Annie should be up for a LIMITED SALE.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

01-17-2013

Edit: those who agree upvote so it doesn't get closed by selfish goth annie owners who don't even play annie!

The issue:

Quote:
The only way of acquiring the Goth Annie skin is by spending 50$ on a bundle of champions
Why is this an issue?

Because most players already own most of those champions, if not all of them. No one in their right mind is going to spend 50$ on a skin alone, that's basically a new PS3/360 game on it's own. This skin is not limited either, so for the people that have it and feel like its uniqueness is going to go disappear, think again, EVERYONE can reliably purchase that skin right now. It's just not worth it because of the extremely high price.

This skin doesn't share the same grade of uniqueness such as, say, Kitty Cat Katarina or King Rammus. Why? Because it doesn't mean or prove that you're an old school player or anything, it only means that you spent 50$ on a bundle, feel proud!

The only people who would have a valid reason to complain, would be those that spent 50$ on that skin alone, while not caring much about the rest of champions, perhaps they already owned them even. That's not Riot's fault, it's yours. If anything, it can be arranged so that all those that own the skin, get refunded 520 RP or a similar amount. There is always a solution.

Stop being negative / selfish nancies and unite as a community for once! I wonder how many of you bought the bundle just to get this skin, and I also wonder how many of you actually play ANNIE, a very unpopular champ these days. Stop disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Goth annie 2013

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

01-17-2013

blah blah blah exclusivity blah

Insentience

01-17-2013

Can we just delete the skin entirely?

It would shut everyone up at least.

Cytus

01-17-2013

The fact you won't buy it without begging Riot to change the price is why it's rare. It's been in that bundle since 2009 and it needs to stay right there.

Calys Teneb

01-17-2013

"Razy"

"Logical"

DOESNOTCOMPUTEDOESNOTCOMPUTEDOESNOTCOMPUTEDOESNOTC OMPUTEDOESNOTCOMPUTEDOESNOTCOMPUTE

Quintessence

01-17-2013

Buy the bundle if you want her. I like how many people are hopping aboard the bandwagon for goth annie when they didn't give two ****s before the rework.

TittySprinklesJr

01-17-2013

RazyUltim8

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
blah blah blah exclusivity blah
wat exclusivity? id be pissed if a truly limited skin that i owned (ie: toboggan corki) went up for sale.

but this skin is at anyone's reach, it won't go away anytime soon.

it just costs TOO MUCH!

Iustis

01-17-2013

They could do something along the lines of what they did with Urf Warwick with it. Put it on sale for a day or so and throw some of the profit to charity. Then back to the pack, or away, it goes forever.

RazyUltim8

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
The fact you won't buy it without begging Riot to change the price is why it's rare. It's been in that bundle since 2009 and it needs to stay right there.
Riot already did something about the old legendaries, it is perfectly possible for this to happen.

Were the people complaining about the lack of detail in the old legendaries... were they also begging? or asking for what's fair.

12345 ... 6