Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 987 50.72%
No 959 49.28%
Voters: 1946. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrCreepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I don't think these bundles are good when they have the same champs and have two different limited edition skins. One or the other needs to go into the store.

Nosef

01-17-2013

And then there is this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...+choice+bundle

Wherein someone wrote to support asking how to get the Huntress Sivir skin, and support answered the only way to do so is to buy the bundle.

The precedent has been set long ago... if you really want the Goth Annie skin, buy the bundle.

ThaThreshPrince

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEpistle View Post
All I am seeing is someone who wants to force people to spend an unreasonable amount of money on something without being reasonable whatsoever for the sole purpose of hoarding something. Several reasonable midgrounds have been made but people like are constantly restating "We bought it for this, and nobody cared before, therefore you all, despite the fact you will be spending nearly four times a normal amount, MUST buy it the same way."

We never had a reason to care before, since there were other skins with no special qualities that didn't "encourage" requesting an alternative to us burning excessive amounts before taking interest in the skin. Yes, I unlocked all the characters, so, I, not having a reason to be interested in goth annie due to the fact Reverse annie went on sale and the snow annie skin were better to me at the time, should pay for the same price as you, without getting even a tenth of the same content?

I didn't hear the people who went to World Championship tournaments complaining when the blitz and malzahar hoodies went on sale on jinx's website.(correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression these were unique to the Championship tournament).

If you are going to complain without even considering the idea that paying 4 times a normal skins price without any form of midground is unreasonable, then really I have nothing else to say to you other then you are selfish and wish to hoard something that has become a very nice skin, to yourself since I, as a working person with some degree of cost/value(just the annie skin, vs the new j4 skin, cass skin, and corki skin, only around 75 more needed for the xin skin too, or Aether wing kayle and nearly 2 of those skins).

Tell me how that is "fair" for people who didn't buy the bundle before the owned most the content before hand and don't get anything in compensation. This isn't a video game store where you can give the extra copies to your friend. This isn't steam. I already proposed the idea of getting "gift copies" of the content you already have when the gift system is reimplimented(assuming they can add this to the system), but rather then agree with this idea or try to work out a good solution, you have continued to harp on the idea that it is your "collectable" and anyone else should be forced to spend a terrible cost /value to get it.

And if you tell you bought the bundle just for annie, I will say this, either you are bsing, and you got it for not only the annie skin, but the annie skin and the characters/exp bonus. Which is what most people bought it for. Annie skin was a bonus. Or, you are part of a very small majority who are extremists who either like collectables or like any greatly enough to nearly 4 skins worth or 2 legendaries for one single skin.
Calm down there, man.
If you will, go back through the last two pages.
I mentioned twice I (meaning me personally, cant give an opinion on the community as a whole) wouldnt have a issue if it did go back.
What i want is for it to retain its specialness, therefore price it anywhere from 1350-75 (being the minimum) to a legendary if not PFE price.

What is wrong with giving those people that bought a skin, who have had it for such a long time, a little something extra?
Selfishness isnt wanting to keep it to yourself, selfishness is thinking you are special enough to get it differently; in this situation.
Lets put it this way.
>Riot makes a new champ
>Riot puts a skin for this champ, in a area that either A) very few can get it or B) in a bundle of some kind that requires a decent amount of money.
The skin isnt that special, noone but the truly diehard fans want it.
BUT THEN they rework that one skin completely making it amazing, and everyone *****es about not having it before hand, and riot lowers the price of it.
No if you bought this skin, in the particualr situation it was in, and then riot CHANGES IT COMPLETELY wouldnt you feel a little screwed over?
After everything you went through/gave for this one skin, due to your love for the champion?

Im not being unreasonable, Im just being logical and fair to those who had it before hand

Sirtommygunn

01-17-2013

ITT: People who are terrible with their money want to feel special.

Kaolla

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosef View Post
Wherein someone wrote to support asking how to get the Huntress Sivir skin, and support answered the only way to do so is to buy the bundle.
customer service doesn't have the power to make that decision for riot.

what he MEANT to say is "the only way to get huntress sivir at the moment is to buy the bundle"

trust me, coming from someone who knows things about companies. whatever a service rep says is not gospel truth in any way shape or form.

Kaolla

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinDerp View Post
No if you bought this skin, in the particualr situation it was in, and then riot CHANGES IT COMPLETELY wouldnt you feel a little screwed over
you bought it because you wanted it in the first place

you got what you paid for

they changed it, now other people want it

you for some reason don't want other people to have it because of some misguided gollum-brain action going on in your head

that's about the end of that story

ThaThreshPrince

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
you bought it because you wanted it in the first place

you got what you paid for

they changed it, now other people want it

you for some reason don't want other people to have it because of some misguided gollum-brain action going on in your head

that's about the end of that story
You seem to have missed half of my post.
Especially the part where i said "You have to get the skin through some special means, and they change it"
I dont get why people think they are special enough to get something different than what it already is.
I can handle it being on sale, just go look in the mirror and think, "Hum, why do i deserve this treatment"

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I'd be 100% fine if Goth Annie stays in her bundle... but can Silver Kayle get some love too? I would like it if the silver and blue angel wouldn't shoot bright yellow flames all the time. Some silver or blue might be nice, just a particle color swap, all I'm asking.

SculptorOvFlesh

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgitatedOne View Post
I'd be 100% fine if Goth Annie stays in her bundle... but can Silver Kayle get some love too? I would like it if the silver and blue angel wouldn't shoot bright yellow flames all the time. Some silver or blue might be nice, just a particle color swap, all I'm asking.
Thank you. I braught this up earlier in the thread. This wouldn't be an issue if Goth Annie didn't get the Leg "975" treatment. But if she gets it, kayle should too.

TheNickFtw

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
riot's gonna do whatever it wants to.

why would it listen to kids who only think something is good because others don't get to have it. do you have any idea how selfish and immature that makes you?
Bro this is GD, you need to realize who you're talking to.
The stench of entitlement lurks in these walls...