Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fairhaven

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanez View Post
Wait i just noticed in a game a few minutes later SOMETIMES the HUD in the game starts to get distorted :/ anyone else experiencing this? and btw the flickering is actually picture of empty health bars LOL if you pay close attention to it you can see it
Yeah the hud will get distorted. The whole game will get distorted. It's screen tearing.

No more "quick fix solutions." No one wants to try those.

Fix it.

Kieshwa

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Baron,

While the Beta drivers will probably not work for everyone, it does certainly appear to be a viable solution for some players.

If that isn't working for you, unfortunately we don't have another workaround at this time (although I don't know if anyone has looked into rolling back to older drivers yet) but staff is working on a fix.
Perhaps they should roll back patch, this whole problem is kind've what testing is for.

Arigato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I'd like to highlight this post. We're looking into the issue with the AMD 7XXX series cards. I'll do my best to update you guys and gals when I have more to share.
How come noone reported this from the test server? If it was not applied there, why do you release not tested changes?
7850 here and win7 x64.

xKenzox

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I have the same problem, flashes and distorts the mini map and status bars the game every 20 seconds or so, this problem arose after the last update, I uninstall and installer the game, I did the same with the drivers and the problem persists
Ati radeon HD 7970
AMD FX 8150
Crosshair Formyla v z
16Gb Ram
Windows 8 64bits

El Viejo22

01-17-2013

i have the same issue.

Edit: I have Ati Radeon 7750 hd.becomes quite annoying, this problem.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-17-2013
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Update for you guys: This is a very high priority for us to fix. I don't have an ETA right now for when a fix will be ready.

thebeejownsu

01-17-2013

During the flickers I seem to have a problem with champion control. If I'm in a fight generally the flickers occur more frequently and my champion stops responding at some points. I had half mana on Brand and hit them with W then it flickered and I couldn't move for 2-3 seconds then once it stopped my guy threw out the Q for a stun way late and where I clicked 2-3 seconds before. It isn't just screen issues for me...

dghosrtlyr95

01-17-2013

same problem here :c

dghosrtlyr95

01-17-2013

true true true same issue cant respond some time also the same letter with w i press it and press it with yo and it didnt respond me cost me a death

Fairhaven

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Update for you guys: This is a very high priority for us to fix. I don't have an ETA right now for when a fix will be ready.
Thank you for the update