Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katherz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Saphy, Katherz, DayxNight is what it should be labeled under for our entry

Saphy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Pet View Post
Congratulations, winners. : )

I have a question:
In the official list, there's the team "Saphyu, Raelia, BabiiDay", and that matches the label for the picture in the woodbox gallery, but the usernames in the picture are "Saphy, Katherz, payxNight".
The user "Saphy" posted the submission in the original forum.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...898295&page=44

Also, here is a revision of the list with missing collaborators added, some of which were brought up earlier. Just for the sake of all to see, since prizes will be sorted out later any way.
Regis Filman, Zack Duke, ironballsmcgee
ace2419
Qichin, Tofucannon
spatrick
Flint Black
ph34rbotarmies, bellinapink, pyrows
Skynade and xajk
Nipplette, Mimidae
Lynorah, Dolmeck
Crescenda, Kevari, ZeroVO
MikuOyasumi
Bryy, Stackin
Derpnekton Bot
GiottoVongola, Daviroth, Syeniel
Meowmeow808
Pedro LopeZz, xpistalpetex, and Mystic Knight
karenza, knight of zer0, ubjoon
GhostDoctah
Extra Stage
I sent them two tickets regarding this issue. They had put our login names instead of our Summoner names. It was most likely a mistake. Riot said they would fix it, but it hasn't been fixed :< Sad

UnReaL

01-17-2013

Riot compromises your account for fun, hue.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

01-17-2013
44 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphy View Post
I sent them two tickets regarding this issue. They had put our login names instead of our Summoner names. It was most likely a mistake. Riot said they would fix it, but it hasn't been fixed :< Sad
Where are you seeing this labeled wrong? This should have been fixed 2 days ago, and when I look it appears to be. I will remove it from the rest of the thread.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

01-17-2013
45 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnReaL View Post
Riot compromises your account for fun, hue.
I hope you are trolling, as that is simply not true at all.

Super Explosion

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
I hope you are trolling, as that is simply not true at all.
Heh, Bazner, of course it isn't true.

You've got to remember that on forums, not everyone is being nice or has seriously considered what they're saying.

Pickle Pet

01-17-2013

Oh cool. It is fixed for me now in Xin's post and the woodbox gallery, but not the first post. But Xin knows, so it'll probably be alright.

FYI people reading this thread: IshtarBlood and I will have two polls up in about 2-3 days with all posted submissions from NA and EU; the polls will be open for 7 days and each summoner will have 3 votes. The top 4 from NA and top 2 from EU will receive a Reindeer Kog'Maw plush and a Volibear plush. (NA has more than twice as many posted submissions, so I think a larger prize pool is warranted.) Submissions that officially won will be excluded, as they've already received more than I can give and the point is to award people who didn't receive recognition, but a link to the woodbox gallery will be posted for people to look at your lovely work. I will post the link to the thread here once it's up.

AlchemicFudge

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Pet View Post
Oh cool. It is fixed for me now in Xin's post and the woodbox gallery, but not the first post. But Xin knows, so it'll probably be alright.

FYI people reading this thread: IshtarBlood and I will have two polls up in about 2-3 days with all posted submissions from NA and EU; the polls will be open for 7 days and each summoner will have 3 votes. The top 4 from NA and top 2 from EU will receive a Reindeer Kog'Maw plush and a Volibear plush. (NA has more than twice as many posted submissions, so I think a larger prize pool is warranted.) Submissions that officially won will be excluded, as they've already received more than I can give and the point is to award people who didn't receive recognition, but a link to the woodbox gallery will be posted for people to look at your lovely work. I will post the link to the thread here once it's up.
From this thread? That's mighty awesome of you

Nyla

01-17-2013

Xin, do you know which day emails will be posted? Busy with exams at the moment and I read in the official rules that if you don't respond within a certain amount of days that your prize is given away so I just want to make sure I don't miss my email.

Pickle Pet

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemicFudge View Post
From this thread? That's mighty awesome of you
Aye, from this thread and the original announcement thread. Yours with the original shop-keeper guy shall included, so please come check it out. : )