Sell Goth Annie seperately from the digital collectors bundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
Then if you want Goth Annie, buy it at the full price. Everyone else who liked it enough has.

What makes you so special that you shouldn't have to pay as much as them?
Hate to tell you, but 3900 RP isn't the skin's price.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
Hate to tell you, but 3900 RP isn't the skin's price.
Pulsefire annie OP.

Shuix

01-16-2013

As one of the few who has had that skin for around 2-3 years all I can say is this.

Stop whinging, buy it if you like it. If you like it but can't afford it, don't ***** about it on the forums. Go out and get a job and spend $30 on a skin you so desperately want and need.

TheUnholySpork

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuix View Post
As one of the few who has had that skin for around 2-3 years all I can say is this.

Stop whinging, buy it if you like it. If you like it but can't afford it, don't ***** about it on the forums. Go out and get a job and spend $30 on a skin you so desperately want and need.
It costs more than full price Pulsefire Ezreal at the current price and pales in comparison (not that it isn't nice), how the hell does that make sense?

I have a job but I also have a brain and it doesn't take much thinking to know that 30 bucks is a ripoff if all you're getting is that skin.

LewdQue

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnholySpork View Post
To all of you making the "I already bought the bundle so no" argument......I'm sorry but this is going to sound harsh.

You are not special snowflakes, you are not hipsters for having that skin first, and you are not making a good argument for yourselves by claiming this. Most of us (myself included) probably didn't know that bundle existed until they had almost all of the content in it.....it's not worth our money to buy just that skin for 2600 rp....I'm sorry you feel otherwise but this is the first time they've retroactively changed a skin this way....and some of us would like to buy it for the reasonable cost of 975.
I didn't even know Goth Annie was in the bundle until I saw threads and asked. I only thought it was available on other versions of League. :/ I already own half the champs in the bundle but trying to find a way to get the Goth Annie skin. Once I saw it I was like "I need this skin."

Thank you Chinese splash art.

LewdQue

01-16-2013

Quote:
Then if you want Goth Annie, buy it at the full price. Everyone else who liked it enough has.

What makes you so special that you shouldn't have to pay as much as them?
You didn't only pay for the skin. You also paid for all the champions that came with it.

Venaccio

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnholySpork View Post
It costs more than full price Pulsefire Ezreal at the current price and pales in comparison (not that it isn't nice), how the hell does that make sense?

I have a job but I also have a brain and it doesn't take much thinking to know that 30 bucks is a ripoff if all you're getting is that skin.
Then don't get it.

That skin was made for the people who bought the bundle. Either get with the program or stop complaining.

I didn't even buy the bundle but that doesn't mean I feel entitled to a special skin. The people who owned a recolor of Annie finally get a reward for being so patient and you want to take that away from them...

TheUnholySpork

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venaccio View Post
Then don't get it.

That skin was made for the people who bought the bundle. Either get with the program or stop complaining.

I didn't even buy the bundle but that doesn't mean I feel entitled to a special skin. The people who owned a recolor of Annie finally get a reward for being so patient and you want to take that away from them...
They weren't being patient or buying the skin because they had faith or any other **** of the sort......they just randomly decided to buy that bundle. What are we taking away from them by asking for a fair price on it? Nobody knew this was going to happen, it's completely random.

Your Persona

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
You didn't only pay for the skin. You also paid for all the champions that came with it.
Some did, yeah. But plenty of other people owned all the champions in the bundle and still bought it just for Goth Annie, because it's part of the bundle.

If you want it, you can pony up and buy the bundle like they did. All you're doing right now is crying about how you're too impatient to save a little extra money for something.

Rivini

01-17-2013

Quote:
Some did, yeah. But plenty of other people owned all the champions in the bundle and still bought it just for Goth Annie, because it's part of the bundle.

If you want it, you can pony up and buy the bundle like they did. All you're doing right now is crying about how you're too impatient to save a little extra money for something.
There's a difference between being a smart consumer and financially illiterate. Refusing to overpay for something doesn't mean we don't have the money.