Sell Goth Annie seperately from the digital collectors bundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
1 - I owned everything in the dcp except goth annie when I bought it. I bought it exclusively for goth annie. I am not alone in this.

2 - Legecy skins were defined specifically because Riot would not go back on their word about Limited skins. Which will never be released again, ever.

3 - This is actually how Riot is appeasing their customers. I have spent over $500 on Riot, and I'm prolly the small fry in the marketplace compared to some of these other whales. Riot knows that WE actually do put our money down on this game continually. Even when prices or quality aren't the best, because we see beyond that. I bought Annie in Wonderland for full price, and own Dragon Trainer Lulu even though many see it's slightly higher price tag as a turn off. Why? Because I want the diversity when I play these champs, and I appreciate the art and concepts, even when they are slightly dated.
For 1 - That was your choice to pay that much for a skin. However, Riot wasn't selling just the skin for 3900 RP.

3 - I've spent hundreds on LoL too, plus have purchased recolored skins like Noxus Poppy for diversity and because I like them. I don't buy skins to be "unique." I just like to buy what I like. If the feeling of uniqueness is too important for this toxic community, then oh well.

ZenithRx

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks223 View Post
Figures, everyones perfectly alright with it when its debatably one of the worst annie skins in the game, but oh man now that its actually worth the price as an addition to the bundle now EVERYONE wants it for less than its actually worth. You people really make me sick.

Riot, I know you listen to the community on a lot of things but this should not be one of them. Plenty of us have paid good money and supported you to get this skin even when it wasn't very good, if you sell out to these cheapskates I think it'd do more harm than good.
Ok, who knows how sales and bundles work? you make a bundle to get people to pay money for something generally the more you buy the cheaper per unit. The bundle gives you some runes, crappy but you get some runes and an XP boost if I am correct and a skin. This is purely for sales and marketing. Has no one ever talked to the company they are a customer of? generally they are willing to work with you. Most of us are saying we want this skin. Some of us already have the content in which the purpose of the bundle was created. Is there a way that a mediation can be met? I am sure Riot likes money, thats like buying a box of cereal just for the prize that is inside.

Nurp Derp

01-16-2013

Ya, i dont even play Annie, but it don't seem fair if people got that skin from a special deal that they should just turn around and let anyone have it for even price. But then again, they had a Pax-only Sona and that one is for sale now...so go figure.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

They should never sell the skin outside the bundle, that is so unfair. Unless they refund everyone who bought the bundle.

OGZ Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Only if i get sivir skin too.

Sanguaze

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Metal Storm View Post
Ya, i dont even play Annie, but it don't seem fair if people got that skin from a special deal that they should just turn around and let anyone have it for even price. But then again, they had a Pax-only Sona and that one is for sale now...so go figure.
This wasn't considered "pax only" as it had no references and or connection to any pax branding unlike pax jax As someone stated earlier in the thread, riots not legally allowed to sell the pax skins outside of pax itself. I don't believe riot ever said it was exclusive to pax only? Maybe my memory is being faulty, could very well be me in the wrong in the aspect of them saying 'never outside of the convention'.

Your Persona

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
I've spent hundreds on LoL too, plus have purchased recolored skins like Noxus Poppy for diversity and because I like them.
Then if you want Goth Annie, buy it at the full price. Everyone else who liked it enough has.

What makes you so special that you shouldn't have to pay as much as them?

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Metal Storm View Post
Arcade Sona was never exclusively PAX, they simply said it was convention for everyone and then they would make it purchasable in the store from then on

TheUnholySpork

01-16-2013

So much special snowflake syndrome in this thread......if it wasn't getting a rework none of you would care (then again neither would I probably).

Bumping till a red sees this, hopefully we'll at least get an answer one way or the other.

King Roofus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnholySpork View Post
I'd agree with you if the model rework was all it got....but they went and retrofitted it with unique particles....something they didn't do for any other redesigned champion's skins. I think that warrants an exception.
o.O That reasoning...i don't even...