Should Goth Annie be available for regular purchase outside the Digital Collector's B

Yes 985 50.67%
No 959 49.33%
Voters: 1944. You may not vote on this poll

Do NOT Sell Goth Annie Separately from the Collectors Edition Bundle Riot.

12345612 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silmaril

Senior Member

01-16-2013

I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, it's a fairly exclusive skin and I agree it, and huntress Sivir, should stay in their bundles.

On the other hand, the bundle includes Teemo, and I can't get Goth Annie without contaminating my account with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosef

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Collectors bundle was the first thing I bought in LoL so many dollars ago. That huntress Sivir skin on the other hand... I demand that XP bonus back. It got removed sometime during Season 2 and it won't let me get any in the store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
I don't see the logic in your statement, OP.
Nobody gave one **** about Goth Annie, she was purely a collectors skin, now that she's been given a Visual Rework, everybody wants her since she's so unique, being the only other Annie with fire aside from basic red. It's still available, but only if you buy the Digital Collector's Bundle for 3900 RP. The bottom line is Goth Annie is a special skin being it's only available through a bundle, and people paid a lot of RP for it even if they had all the champions that came in the bundle. To release this skin to everyone for a regular 975 or even a 1350 would be a giant middle finger to people who bought the bundle for more than the price of a Legendary skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaolla

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
To release this skin to everyone for a regular 975 or even a 1350 would be a giant middle finger to people who bought the bundle for more than the price of a Legendary skin.
and to say you bought a bundle and ONLY got an annie skin and NOTHING ELSE for the 3900rp price is being completely ingenuous

stop your trolling


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
riot's gonna do whatever it wants to.

why would it listen to kids who only think something is good because others don't get to have it. do you have any idea how selfish and immature that makes you?
I think the activity of the reds on the forums disagrees with your point. Many of them even spend their working time here, in some sense, and many occupations discuss their actual occupations to us. Wookie spends much of his time simply looking at the messages us "kids" have to say about his occupation and what he should do to change it. Then he writes long messages, that take at least half an hour to make, because he wants us "kids" to understand the reasoning in his choices.

I would find it extremely offensive if Goth Annie got released outside of the bundle; I worked hard to get that skin. In fact, I mainly got the pack because of the skin in the first place. I had already owned most of the champions and had little reason to get it otherwise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
riot's gonna do whatever it wants to.

why would it listen to kids who only think something is good because others don't get to have it. do you have any idea how selfish and immature that makes you?
Read before you formulate a post. This is not Kitty Kat Katarina we're talking about here, this skin can still be obtained right now, the issue is it costs 3.9K and if it were to be released as a 975 skin that would be unfair to everyone who purchased it, while it looked like ****, solely for their love of Annie. It's not an issue of whether you can or can't buy it, I'm not asking for it to be Limited Edition, I'm saying it shouldn't be sold outside the bundle for a lower price because that would be unfair to everyone who paid more than the price of a legendary skin for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
riot's gonna do whatever it wants to.

why would it listen to kids who only think something is good because others don't get to have it. do you have any idea how selfish and immature that makes you?
Guess how little I care what you think of it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
riot's gonna do whatever it wants to.

why would it listen to kids who only think something is good because others don't get to have it. do you have any idea how selfish and immature that makes you?
though the reason most dont want that skin sold alone is because to the people that paid 2600rp for it is kinda a slap in the face since riot could have did this earlier but didnt.

but i think at no point did riot state that goth annie would be sold ONLY through bundle so it is in THEIR hands atm...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
and to say you bought a bundle and ONLY got an annie skin and NOTHING ELSE for the 3900rp price is being completely ingenuous

stop your trolling
It's called the Digital Collector's Bundle for a reason, the skin couldn't be obtained anywhere else. I'm not the only person in this, some people owned every single champ and still bought it because they wanted the skin for Annie. Nobody is trolling, If Riot put 20 random champs in a bundle for 4K RP and put Kitty Kat Katarina as a bonus skin in the bundle as a bonus you and I both know damn well that bundle would sell like hot cakes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

01-16-2013

I just wish Hippalaus would go ahead with discounting bundles based on how much of the content you own. I like goth annie, but I'm never ever ever going to drop 3.9k for 1300 rp, a skin, and 3 champions that I don't really want.


12345612 ... 51