Le Blanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Togekiss24

01-16-2013

She does ridiculous damage early game but that's it. Once you get health and MR her damage falls off so hard by mid and late game.

CeeRob

01-16-2013

I remember when I was a low level complaining about OP champions lol.

Awsar

01-16-2013

seems like people get beat bad by a champ one time then come to forums to say how OP they are

Orbv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

As long as you keep her in lane and limit your deaths to her at 3. After that then you're not even trying to play defensively. Yes she can tower dive, so if you have half health or less, just stay half a screen away. The problem is when she goes to other lanes and ruins it for them too. Because then your inability to deal with her has become someone else's problem. If you lose mid, it's not the worse thing, all that matters is by how much.

Onisake

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbv View Post
As long as you keep her in lane and limit your deaths to her at 3. After that then you're not even trying to play defensively. Yes she can tower dive, so if you have half health or less, just stay half a screen away. The problem is when she goes to other lanes and ruins it for them too. Because then your inability to deal with her has become someone else's problem. If you lose mid, it's not the worse thing, all that matters is by how much.
Honestly you can just feed her 3 deaths and then you're worth no gold and can just sit there and farm. it doesn't matter if she kills you because she's barely gettign any gold off you. just make sure you dont' get any assists and farm, farm, farm, farm, farm. you'll outscale her.

big problem i see with goign against other assassins mid is they'll go gank and then come back mid where i'll pop them. they are worth gold again from their gank so it just feeds me more.

went against a teemo mid and i could instagib him with just q=>r but he just farmed. i stopped killing him because it wasn't worth my mana.

The poobah

01-25-2013

I believe she is so op.
She can consistently get 3 hit kills with her Q+R+W combo, and it is annoying.
Her Ultimate has such a short cooldown that it means by the time you get bak to mid lane she alredy has the combo ready to use again.

I read how to counter her above but i believe that it would not work.
If you build magic resist and health early in mid lane then she will over power you and you wont be able to successfully harass for a while. She can also counter your magic resist with a void staff, Liandry's Torment and Sorcerors Shoes.

I believe that she should be nerfed for these reasons.

BTW the comment on the top, you made a brilliant effort and i can tell you must be one of the best English Scholars when you were or are at school.

Soferir

01-25-2013

Leblanc in a nutshell = Kill **** early on, pray you win before late game comes or that they don't build MR.
She doesn't need a nerf, she needs a BUFF. All she has going for her is her early game, if the game reaches endgame, she falls off. HARD. Other assassins like Kat can still contribute after they've used their combo, Leblanc pops it and runs away while waiting for the CDs, she needs to have at LEAST 2 to do any meaningful damage, and one has to be her Q. If you build a BV she can't combo you at all, one spell blocked = 1 sad Leblanc.

Xoj 21

01-25-2013

she is useless late game

u only need 2200+ hp and she can't kill you

Bamboo Worrior

01-25-2013

I think so too. Leblanc is great for ksing, her W can kill adc instantly.

Gvina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Leblanc does not need a nerf.. her damage is like other high burst Ap champions such as Veigar, Katarina, Brand, Akali and so on... She excells at 1v1 fights thats what make her unique... she falls of late because of teamfights...
If she needs something is an improvement to her passive which is kind of crappy... Fun and Nice and all but kind of ****ty specially in late.