I have the most played Annie games in the League and I'm retiring from her...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damionwings

01-16-2013

After over 3.5k games with Annie, I'm retiring until they fix the cone. Riot has ruined my experience in this game with this change, I'll tell you why.

Before with her cone you could make her walk forward now you can't.. It just goes off wherever your standing. This is incredibly frustrating when you Flash and ult from max distance and try to instantly w them after, now there is a small wait time as you have to right click forward then w, this is absolutely the most annoying thing I have ever come across in my 3 years of playing league, riot you ruined Annie for me.

I know that this helps smart cast users, but for Annie it is different. You have to know her spell ranges, especially Tibbers.. All I'm asking is for an option to toggle cone attachments on or off.

Edit: Still waiting for a Red to comment on this thread.. 500 Thumbs UP and still nothing from Riot...

Edit2: @Riot... Please comment... are you going to change cone attachment back to detached or add a toggle? 650+ Thumbs up and 50+ pages.. We have a huge following on this issue. Annie is now unplayable..

Riot pls.

savage koala

01-16-2013

Toggle cone attachments... hmm seems like a good idea actually.

Would be a good time to do it too, after the annie visual upgrade there will be lots more annie players.

x BloodBound x

01-16-2013

agree

phatcat09

01-16-2013

Chogath, Morde, Annie

All annoyingly hard to position with now.

But everything is tailored to t3h pros.

CryoTyrfing

01-16-2013

In the words of our good friend Kha'Zix, "Change.... is good." Just adapt to it, and you'll get used to it eventually.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

If you cast Q first you walk into W range

They have the same cast range

killa pizza

01-16-2013

Why is he getting downvoted? It actually helped people that they could use their cones from a distance...

Sticks223

01-16-2013

If they don't have detached cone as togglable by the next patch I well be extremely suprised, I don't know why they forced it to begin with, if only benefits smart casters and hurts everyone else.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

agree with you 100% op

Vestrias

01-16-2013

The cone is attached in the new patch ....