Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atatatatatata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
As someone who was once a firedancer for extra money in college, I approve of this skin. I am also deeply ashamed that I didn't think of it first. :P Well played, sir (or madam).
nics pao

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElf View Post
pics
I concur.

dweorg

01-16-2013

Why can't I purchase this skin yet? Riot, light a fire under your asses, and make this skin NOW!

(Seriously, though, I'd pay near-legendary prices for this.)

Warrikon

01-16-2013

Can his dance please be a raindance? PLEASE!!! it would be so freaking fitting

dafedidi

01-16-2013

Quote:
As someone who was once a firedancer for extra money in college, I approve of this skin. I am also deeply ashamed that I didn't think of it first. :P Well played, sir (or madam).

Finally ! Another red post !

dafedidi

01-16-2013

1400 Rp for this skin and 2 quotes ?

Hell (<--- hell : fire !!!!11!) YES !

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

01-16-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElf View Post
pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaver Penalty 3 View Post
or it didn't happen
For you.

Warrikon

01-16-2013

Quote:
For you.
vids!
naw thats cool

dweorg

01-16-2013

Quote:
For you.
A rioter was a firedancer. Even more of a reason for this skin to be made.

I know you have nothing to do with the skin team, but please try and convince them to make this skin!

Cryptoxantin

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
@Turrdfergason: I appreciate the compliments towards the art itself, however, myself (and I'm sure just about everyone who has upvoted and posted on my topics) I'd be willing to bet would probably disagree with you on it not being that cool of a concept. I don't expect everyone to like it, but making the assumption that I should reconsider putting more effort into it because it's not something you think people would be interested in is, well, statistically incorrect.

On the note of people preferring Soul Reaver, I actually know quite a few people who are disappointed with Soul Reaver because of the fact that it doesn't fit Draven's theme. It doesn't give you the same sense of his flair, and some people are unhappy with that. Other people plain don't care of course, and I know a few people who really do like the skin. I also have had quite a few comments on this topic on the Fan Art thread with people saying they don't know if they'd rather Firedancer or Soul Reaver because they like them both so much. And as you've seen, there are people on both this topic and on my Fan Art thread who have stated that they'd buy the skin, or even buy Draven just for Firedancer.

I'm not trying to shoot you down necessarily, I appreciate your honesty. Statistically speaking, though, I'm pretty confident that people are not just interested, but very interested in Firedancer. I know there will always be dissent, I can't win them all, but there is certainly a considerable amount of interest.
Browsing Dev tracker.
Notice thread
Read that guys comment

Think to my self, huh ok, i'd rather have this skin that Soul Reaver, Also Sultan Trynd over any other trynd skin, especially demonblade.