Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kouish

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic P0tato View Post
You know when someone buys a ward, or an Aegis, and it says in chat " So and so purchased ward!" Same thing
Thank you

Yeah I figured out what it meant after only about 5 min

omniblaze

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serralin View Post
Wow... Talon nerf... Let's take a look at his statistics:
http://www.lolking.net/champions/talon#statistics

Champs is played less than 5% of games, has a win ratio slightly above 50%, and he get's nerfed into the ground? Why? Because of whining AP mids who can't adapt to being countered mid, so they whine whine whine on the forums... bloody stupid.

Great to see cutthroat being 'fixed' ... since cutthroat is leveled last, so you'll be rocking around a HUGE +3% damage for 3 sec till lvl 14... gee, golly wiz.. I can see why that was so broken you needed to nerf every other kill into the ground...

Even at lvl 18, +15% on a single target shouldn't = nerf everything talon can do

the patch basically says. kill one enemy then be almost useless rest of fight

Jiblet Hunter

01-16-2013

Looking at who players complain about nerf wise and checking their match history is humerous. Y u nerf x?!?... x is most played champ by poster a lot of the times.

stàr

01-16-2013

What is the plan with the jungle??? Do you want single target champs to have the same speed?? 150 hp isn't much at all, it's barely an AA.

Enigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniblaze View Post
the patch basically says. kill one enemy then be almost useless rest of fight
Changes forces you to use cutthroat at the beginning of the fight, so you can't use it to counter escapes which is built into so many champs these days.

more like: "MAYBE kill one enemy, be almost useless rest of fight"

VectormanII

01-16-2013

shop is broken. showing negative number for gold amounts and Disconnecting is legendary. everyone every five seconds.. really hard to play the game.. I'mma go play Halo or something...

Akkito

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyElGato View Post
I might just buy Darius now. I hate him, but hey, looks like he isn't getting nerfed. Might be fun to play. I'll be that guy in your games who loses his lane to a more skilled player, but then comes into team fights and grabs up all the kills after my team has reduced the enemies' HP enough. Then I'll build a zillion HP and faceroll the keyboard for the win.
Yeah I'm gonna buy Darius too since Eve got nerfed into the trash can. ):

BigGold TTR

01-16-2013

is this patch alreadt updated? And is Daina back ?

Fate000

01-16-2013

Nice balancing! I like it!
The only thing I can say is: Oh **** Darius bot...

Enigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I expect with the changes Talon will fall from his current under %5 of games played back to under 3% of games played, where he was before S3 item changes...

This is really breaking the champion, destroying an assassins ability to do damage, forcing him to lvl a skill first which doesn't build damage, forcing him to burn his catch before escapes are used... what the hell?

Only possible way to repair this is to make it so Cutthroat can be used twice within 5secs or something like that where once he has a target he can at least stay on it.

Such a bummer to see a champ which was fun and fairly balanced get destroyed...

For those that are arguing that Talon was OP, if he was so OP why wasn't FoTM switching to him? Why was he at a under 5% play rate?

Well... Riot probably won't give a damn, but I'm not buying any more RP until Talon is fixed from this broken state. No more $ from me. Figures that the money grubbing ******* put his special skin on sale JUST before nerfing him. (I did pay full price for it when it first came out anyways, was one of my favorite champs)