Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

01-07-2013

What is preventing Kha'Zix from being a tier god? I brought him up much earlier in this thread so I am not a bandwagon supporter now that he is a popular mid pick in 5s.

He is a great ganker and solo laner with his passive and Q. He has 2 great escape mechanisms and can clean up like few others can. He can be a bit squish, but I nearly always build a Frozen Mallet on him for that very reason.

I level R>Q>E>W picking up an early W for harass. I don't like to rank it early because the mana cost becomes too high, and I evolve W 1st so I get my passive damage on it anyway.
I evolve W>E>R>Q.
Q evolve is a noob trap, W is unreal for the slow and passive application, E evolve is a no brainier because it is what makes you the most feared champ on the map.

Actually, don't do it, be cause he will probably get banned more often :P

Lukino

01-09-2013

Probably because the fact he is an assassin and has a tougher time with bruisers. He is a great pick if the enemy team picked squishies.

hi im anarchy

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necr˘sis View Post
I've noticed even with how old the forum is the list seems very accurate. My thoughts are how people feel the newer champions fit into the tier. I.e. Elise, Zed, Vi ect....
Elise is in tier 1 AP. He update this thread alot btw. That's why it's still accurate.

Natsu Ðragneel

01-16-2013

what runes and core build is for poppy?

Noname231

01-16-2013

love tier Darius is most op

Noobtactical

01-16-2013

I'm kind of surprised Vi is so far down the list (T3). I've played her this week as she is free and she seems pretty strong to me. Anyone have thoughts on her low placement?

Emfteka

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I'm kind of surprised Vi is so far down the list (T3). I've played her this week as she is free and she seems pretty strong to me. Anyone have thoughts on her low placement?
her kit makes her mobility happy, she shreds through tanky bruisers, but I feel like she doesn't have enough damage to compare to the other T1 champs

Tautochrone

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
her kit makes her mobility happy, she shreds through tanky bruisers, but I feel like she doesn't have enough damage to compare to the other T1 champs
This ^ combined with a lack of CC makes her a sad panda.

raksonraksonraks

01-18-2013

ill say it again.... fizz is definitely not a tier 3 champ in 3s.

Sam

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksonraksonraks View Post
ill say it again.... fizz is definitely not a tier 3 champ in 3s.

how come?