Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.86%
No 514 18.14%
Voters: 2833. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArmySquirrel

01-16-2013

The only real way of doing anything about trolling in ranked would be to implement loss forgiving for trolled games as determined by the Tribunal. Set of games get pulled out for Tribunal review, and if that player is punished, all the games in which he was reported get Loss Forgiven and the system adjusts all results accordingly. League Points lost are returned, Elo lost is returned, if it's in a promotion or division set then it no longer counts and the next couple of games the player played after that game are used to determine the result. Players falsely reporting team members when they lose to try to get out of their losses get audited and punished.

2nddimension

01-16-2013

TaNKeD

01-16-2013

Yes please. I've never dodged due to team comp even if I know I'll likely be crushed so long as my teammates have picked people and roles that they are comfortable with.

But that person with the "mid or feed" attitude as 5th pick shouldn't cost me a game because I want to dodge their toxicity

SirKolo

01-16-2013

You people are acting like kicking people will be easy and happen often. Think of how hard it is to get 4 people to vote yes to a surrender and then think that voting during queue gives even more limited time to do so. Every game that has a kick player option only allows for the kicking of true a-holes (it's pretty hard to get them to pass), and situations like that do not appear often enough for 4 people agree that they are being trolled. I vote yes for a vote_kick. If 4 people think this guy deserves to be kicked, then he probably deserves to be kicked.

HungryHappyHobo

01-16-2013

The problem with a kick option is that it can be abused. In the event two trolls with ill intent are duo queuing, they now would have the option to manipulate two other players into kicking a fifth player. This has been abused time and again in various games.

I would prefer a system where lobby and end game chat are not only logged, but are reportable.

CaptainAMorgan

01-16-2013

Quite the spread on who wants/doesn't want this.

I'd like to see RIOT take action with their game.

The people who play sure are interested in something to help.

N4CH00

01-16-2013

Yeah this could be easily abused, hopefully with the new series people will troll less? LOL

TheCøøkieMonster

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4CH00 View Post
Yeah this could be easily abused, hopefully with the new series people will troll less? LOL

It could but its a needed change... it will clean the system faster than ever

Spread word and share the link everywhere !

We are shooting for 250,000 votes

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

we need this so i can votekick people who are trying to steal my role

Warm Gun

01-16-2013

Good Idea, but this will never happen. Threads like these have come and gone since season 1.