Zorata, Scion of the Abyss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-13-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-14-2013

Bumpin'

Kayoss666

01-14-2013

i think this is a really good champ so i dont have much to say and i haven't played for long but on his passive wouldn't the 5th stack be going on right when the first is going off. if so i think maybe extend the duration. but i dont really know how the attack speed per level thing works.

Kayo, The Devil's Sin

The5lacker

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayoss666 View Post
i think this is a really good champ so i dont have much to say and i haven't played for long but on his passive wouldn't the 5th stack be going on right when the first is going off. if so i think maybe extend the duration. but i dont really know how the attack speed per level thing works.

Kayo, The Devil's Sin
As with ALL mechanics with stacks, the timer is reset every time a new stack is applied.

Tahi Relle

01-16-2013

I feel like its way too much true damage, as he could easily dish out thousands with an AD build and make anyone he gets close to immidiately melt. Coupled with some Damage reduction and Movement increase, it looks a bit Overpowered. You counter an AD Yi by building Thornmail (And laughing) You counter AD Zorata by raging.

Perhaps make it so the ultmiate reduced his overal dmg output by a percentage, but converts the phsycial damage he does deal to true dmg (Ex. All Physical dmg reduced by 20%, but deals true dmg). By making it only physical damage, it also gives people the incentive to put some points into AP since his shield's damage wont be affected.

You could also completely axe the damage reduction by pertenage, since that's probably the most fearsome thing to pair with the true damage. Your colossus champ can simply be walked away from, this guy can force a fight and deal heavy amounts of true damage and NOT be killed by other notable true damage champs, since he reduces damage by a percentage (That affects true dmg, right?).

Overall, he seems like a fun assassin though.

The5lacker

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahi Relle View Post
I feel like its way too much true damage, as he could easily dish out thousands with an AD build and make anyone he gets close to immidiately melt. Coupled with some Damage reduction and Movement increase, it looks a bit Overpowered. You counter an AD Yi by building Thornmail (And laughing) You counter AD Zorata by raging.

Perhaps make it so the ultmiate reduced his overal dmg output by a percentage, but converts the phsycial damage he does deal to true dmg (Ex. All Physical dmg reduced by 20%, but deals true dmg). By making it only physical damage, it also gives people the incentive to put some points into AP since his shield's damage wont be affected.

You could also completely axe the damage reduction by pertenage, since that's probably the most fearsome thing to pair with the true damage. Your colossus champ can simply be walked away from, this guy can force a fight and deal heavy amounts of true damage and NOT be killed by other notable true damage champs, since he reduces damage by a percentage (That affects true dmg, right?).

Overall, he seems like a fun assassin though.
Thornmail would still reflect the damage back at Zorata, as his attacks are still technically "on-hit" (Though don't grant lifesteal due to being true damage rather than physical.). Reducing the damage output just to convert it to true sight just seems silly: The point of true sight is to avoid any potential damage reductions. True sight doesn't just immediately kill people: It just gets around resistances, which not everyone builds large piles of.

Damage reduction does not effect true damage, amusingly. The only thing that prevents true damage is an absorption shield, which basically just functions as extra health. Zorata's kit leads to a few major weakpoints, such as a requirement to remain very close to enemies and an inability to deal with people building straight health. He does, however, have the distinction of being an assassin that remains relevant in teamfights, increasing the damage his allies deal and forcing high priority targets out of the fight with his E. His ult is mostly there to allow him to either gank effectively or reach a high priority target and back out as quickly as he can: It has some perks for a straight punch up, but ultimately he's still going to lose if he's outnumbered.

Edit: Did I really just make an entire post saying "true sight" instead of "true damage?"
I'm tired.

The5lacker

01-17-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-20-2013

Bumpin'

Void22

01-20-2013

I apologize for the total lack of relevance but I already said what I had to about the champ and...anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me what you think about my champ. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3023248