Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

01-15-2013

Darius, a bot??

Ty!! I play bots games ALOT so this is great!

Plus, I look forward to having fun playing Diana again!!

Looks like a great patch, there is nothing here I dislike!

iSpiderMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Everything looks great. Love the new turret prioritizing attacks. That should help make farming easier under the turret if your lane getting pushed to hard. Patch looks awesome can't wait till its in.

Pusheen

01-15-2013

I got confused for the Ranked part, can anyone like explain this? o.o

BeeRad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

• Force Pulse
    • Fixed an issue where Force Pulse would sometimes fire backward after using Rift Walk. Finally!!!! Also, Nami didnt need any buffing, she's going to be OP and subsequently nerfed within 2 months.

Ari

01-15-2013

Well I'm happy with this. Nicely done, Riot.

WorshipWarrior

01-15-2013

WILL NEVER HAVE TO LISTEN TO "Gems are truly, truly, truly - outrageous." EVER AGAIN.

THANK YOU RIOT.

Prime

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
  • Turrets
    • Now prioritize minions in the following order:
      • Player-owned minions (ex: Tibbers, Zyra Plants)
      • Super Minions, Cannon Minions
      • Melee Minions
      • Caster Minions
Does this mean the tower will change targets to attack whichever has more priority?

Example: Creeps normally come in a straight line with melee minions first, caster minions second, and super minions third. If a super minion comes within range of the tower while the tower is already targeting a melee minion, will the tower change targets and attack the super minion instead?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

01-15-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Example: Creeps normally come in a straight line with melee minions first, caster minions second, and super minions third. If a super minion comes within range of the tower while the tower is already targeting a melee minion, will the tower change targets and attack the super minion instead?
No - this prioritization only triggers after they've killed their current target.

BBBombBB

01-15-2013

The Patch Preview shows Kayle with a new ult particle. It looks much nicer. Is it coming with this patch?

Koyane

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsistence View Post
shes weak as **** and has bad late game and now with high mana costs and no range on her ult she can't lane for ****, anything done to her in general is going to piss people off, 3 years of nerfs no skins, and kids who some how still die to her even though she is squishiest champ in game and cannot nuke nearly as hard as Leblanc veigar or any other decent ap mid, and she just keeps getting worse.

just stfu and will sit back and watch for your QQ when your darious becomes just a tad less op and u flip the fk out
First of all, with her passive making her invisible, she can gank anywhere she wants so im sure taking some of her range out i think that compensates for her lvl 3 ganks where no one can afford a pink ward yet. and her ultimate isnt even a nerf if you even read my msg. You START THE FIGHT WITH IT!!! which is what eve is intended for. starting fights. It's not even a nurf, they didnt reduce the damage. if you calculate someone at full health and you ult them you still do the same damage. it just keeps ****s like you from letting your teammates do all the damage and saying, "i carried even though all i did was press R". Plus she's a very mobile champion, and with her W giving her move speed and cleansing all debuffs with no mana cost.. im sure you can compensate. i think you just want easy wins.

I main MID lane and guess what, I abused the **** out of evelynn just cuz she is soo strong. and i actually have mechanics so i dont mind if they nurf her. i'll still use her just as well.