Weakest champion (lore-wise)

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drfeelgoodd

01-14-2013

I have seen tons of threads arguing who's the strongest but none about whos the weakest
(this is including any weapons or technology they have)

I would put my vote towards gragas or an ad carry

Trolosaurus

01-14-2013

Considering Gragas can fight off a fairly large portion of Noxian police forces (and many unlucky people at the tavern) I think he's quite strong.

Everyone in the League is very strong, I can't actually pick out someone weak. Perhaps Draven considering he's only fought unarmed and terrified prisoners with no real means to fight back

Birdy51

01-14-2013

Nah, even Draven can pick somebody off at a hefty distance. A bolt of arcane energy can hurt, but an ax to the head will kill a man anyday.

Sona could be considered, but her power is a bit more subtle than most.

Mondreus

01-14-2013

... Good question. Can't think of any, actually...

YinYangBomber

01-14-2013

If I had to say, it would probably be Lulu or sona, though they are support, when compared to others like soraka( a demigod), taric( a reknown healer and knight of his world), kayle/morgana( angels), and the such, they seem lore wise to be the weakest. Though, even then its a hard call, considering that lulu constantly messes with your mind and (at least perception of) reality in general and sona's music is so powerful that a hated enemy like swain had to comment on its magnificence.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-15-2013

Teemo

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Shaco...

I think Shaco might simply be a talented killer. While there are several "Demon Jester" Theories, there remains the possibilities he is simply a deranged human with talent for ending life.

If you look at the DC Universe, barring planetary genocide, the person who has killed more people than anyone else is the Joker. This is in a universe populated by immortals like Ras Al'Ghul and Vandal Savage. Yet the Joker is still one of the most dangerous people on the planet virtue of his willingness to go above and beyond the call of sanity.

SHACO is the weakest champion and is more badass because of it.

flyingshaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

to me i think gragas is the worst

Ophirr

01-15-2013

Corki, as he's only an ace pilot, but if you ever find him outside of a plane, he's useless. Heimerdinger, as even though he's the smartest champion in the league, he's arguably the weakest as well. Twitch, as his lore makes no mentions of him being anything besides a smart, plagued, and insane rat. Maybe Teemo as well, but those shrooms man...

AskKarthus

01-15-2013

Possibly Riven, Garen, or Darius. They are all renowned soldiers, but their ability extends to swinging a weapon around. When compared to other champions, that isn't much.

12345 ... 9