Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesignerGeorge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I don't think we're entirely sure exactly what Spirit of the Ancient Golem looks like and is made of in the physical world! That is up to you to depict, and you're welcome to use your artistic freedom with that

Yes, you're free to depict champions wearing modified costumes, and even completely new themed skins if you wish. We have no requirements on that.

Sorry for the response time--I couldn't log into the forums over the weekend! I'll always be faster to reach via twitter.
Thank you very much for answer! I assume i will use it without the fist. BTW i asked you on twitter first but after not getting a response i came here to ask you.

This is my tweet:
@RiotMsPudding Is Spirit of the Ancient Golem a blue fist with a blue metal sheet and a sapphire or the metal sheet and jewel? #DigiArtFAQ

Mesut10Ozil

01-14-2013

In when Thread put my work ?

DoubleMacchiato

01-14-2013

how many entries can we submit?

DannySheep

01-15-2013

Hello!
I have a question as regards to training...
Does it have to be physical training or could it be strategy/planning?
i.e a group of champions around a map planning out new strategies with the new items?

SuoGrey

01-15-2013

Is Arizona eligible?

Onlypixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Can software such as Maya and Zbrush be used in the contest.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-15-2013
9 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlypixel View Post
Can software such as Maya and Zbrush be used in the contest.
We have not placed any restrictions on the software you choose to use in creating your submission. Just make sure you meet the requirements and rules, and you're all set

Don't assume we restricted something if it's not written anywhere in the rules!

UlielKamael

01-16-2013

I live outside USA, i can be elegible for this contest?

The Giant Waffle

01-16-2013

Have the Quebec laws been met for this contest?
I know we have some insanely strict policies here, but I see no direct exclusion of Quebec (Or 'parts of Canada' for that matter) in the rules.

Ynette

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Yes, you're free to depict champions wearing modified costumes, and even completely new themed skins if you wish. We have no requirements on that.
THANK YOU. I've wanted to hear that so badly. Because, the certain cloth color of a certain champion looks absolutely terrible on their certain skin color. In fact, ANY other color looked much better than that one. So thank you. I won't be eye sore anymore.
You've mentioned this contest is available in NA and EU. I am from EU, but play in the NA server. Is this okay? Would it make any difference?