Taric Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bioness

01-11-2013

Who says you have to fit the stereotypes of "masculinity" to be a man.

Lucifers Hammer

01-12-2013

I think Trundle's model actually still looks decent, especially if you compare him to Taric, Sion, Sivir, Pantheon....

Anarchiszm

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifers Hammer View Post
I think Trundle's model actually still looks decent, especially if you compare him to Taric, Sion, Sivir, Pantheon....
This is a thread about Taric, but on that matter, Trundle is getting a VU soon(ish).

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

01-15-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah Taric needs a visual upgrade. I agree. I like the Chinese art too.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post

how about making him the fabulous black guy he was at the beginning.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Make Taric look like something from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I'll be fine with that.

I'd rather not have him look like some generic anime prettyboy. JJBA is truly outrageous.

Nilous7

01-15-2013

Quote:

Can we get it so he's not just a blob of crystals and hair? Maybe give him more of a regal, knightly body type too, instead of short/effeminate? And that graveyard skin would be amazing too ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmple View Post
This is a thread about Taric, but on that matter, Trundle is getting a VU very soon
Morello said Trundle would not be getting his art rework soon. Rather he'd be getting it "Soon TM"

Vulking

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
Make Taric look like something from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I'll be fine with that.

I'd rather not have him look like some generic anime prettyboy. JJBA is truly outrageous.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fabulous? F**K YEAH!!!! that would be awesome, I could see the poses and mannerisms mixed with raw manliness.

Do you even pose?

Machop

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilous7 View Post
Can we get it so he's not just a blob of crystals and hair? Maybe give him more of a regal, knightly body type too, instead of short/effeminate? And that graveyard skin would be amazing too ;-)

Make it happen, Riot. I absolutely love the regal archetype. Jarvan's really close but I think of him as having too much ferocity. Taric would be a great candidate for another one.

Trazz

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fabulous? F**K YEAH!!!! that would be awesome, I could see the poses and mannerisms mixed with raw manliness.

Do you even pose?
Exactly. Taric would not be out of place in that universe.